THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

See this is what annoys me about Arsenal, they literally had the 3rd spot on a fuckin' plate, umpteen fuckin' oppertunities, Tottenham are such fuckin' wankers and such bottlers that they fuckin' drop a bollock EVERY time and what do we do, we lose to Everton, we lose to fuckin' Palace, we lose to Wolves, we throw away the softest run and the best set up we could've possibly been given.  EVERY fuckin' time.  Even totally Tottenham fuckin' swallow against West Ham for us and we are nowhere near to fuckin' capitalise on it.  I mean how much of a bunch of fuckin' gutless pussies have you got to be to be handed on a plate the oppertunity to basically mug off your local rivals and make something of a season that was basically looking like a write off a few weeks ago and you fuckin' bottle it cuz of...what exactly?  What feeling can you possibly have for your club to allow that to happen, it really makes me fuckin' sick what a bunch of fuckin' tosspots this lot are.  There's at least 4 clear obvious piss easy oppertunities to really make a season of this, by all rights, if these lot had any heart at all we should be finishing third and having a good swing at the Europa League but what do they do, good old Arsenal, make a fuckin' arse of it again.  No wonder I've become a fuckin' armchair of late, you think I wannabe getting the train to Finsbury Park to watch these gutless fuckin' fraggles mug the fans off, I feel sorry for fans who go watch these cunts, i really do.  Nobheads.  Fuckin' pisses me off when I think about it.  Couldn't've fuckin' had it easier if they'd've rigged the fixtures.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

we throw away the softest run and the best set up we could've possibly been given.

A few weeks ago I mentioned something to you in this thread about you basically being guaranteed top 4.

How the fuck did you blow it?

There's still the Europa Cup....

45 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

A few weeks ago I mentioned something to you in this thread about you basically being guaranteed top 4.

How the fuck did you blow it?

Technically we ain’t just yet, thats how much of a fuckin’ sitter it was, despite our numerous fuck ups its still there.

44 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

It's Arsenal

Yeah cuz your lot are just setting the world on fire aren’t they cuntface :lol:

I went to a non-league game today, proper pie, chips and racist/homophobic abuse stuff haha. Not a prawn sandwich in sight.

Spartans are famous FA Cup giant-killers. Here is the score incidentally,

https://www.sofascore.com/blyth-spartans-southport/xcsQd

Southport fans are grade a bellends.

Edited by DieselDaisy

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

I went to a non-league game today, proper pie, chips and racist/homophobic abuse stuff haha. Not a prawn sandwich in sight.

Spartans are famous FA Cup giant-killers. Here is the score incidentally,

https://www.sofascore.com/blyth-spartans-southport/xcsQd

Southport fans are grade a bellends.

I’ve just realised that your lot are in the same league as my local team. One league position below us in fact. If you ever find yourself watching Spartans away at Alty I’ll buy you a pint of Ruddles in the local Spoons. :D 

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

I’ve just realised that your lot are in the same league as my local team. One league position below us in fact. If you ever find yourself watching Spartans away at Alty I’ll buy you a pint of Ruddles in the local Spoons. :D 

Altrincham? Spartans are playing them on Wednesday in the play-off quarter final. That was the whole point of this final game of the regular season (the accumulation of a winning streak by Spartans), to secure the play-offs which will then lead from the National League North into the National League proper. The National League by the way is the highest rung of the non-league pyramid. Moving upwards, then you're in the league. The National League is also the first division that is truly ''national'' (i.e., not demarcated geographically). So whether it is your chaps or Spartans it is an impressive achievement.

Spoiler

D5LGHN0WAAATyoI.jpg

This league, the National North, also have FC United in it, that club set-up by disgruntled Manchester United fans. They finished 21st and are due to be relegated!

I'm not a big enough football fan to travel I'm afraid. One day I'll be at Old Trafford (cricket) and we can debate atheism and the EU whilst watching Jimmy swing the ball around corners. 

PS

I do prefer the non-league/lower-league stuff though. No millionaires diving on the ground, and most of the players are regular geezers from the local area. I'll probably follow non-league footy a little closer in future during the lean Christmas season when the cricket isn't on, as I enjoyed this game (yet, still was somehow shocked at the moronic behaviour of football fans - I don't know why but it is more surprising when you see it first-hand). 

I have my Rugby Union as well of course.

Edited by DieselDaisy

21 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Huddersfield should be fined or something. No team should be allowed to be that shit over a whole season. I can't remember any other premier league team being so bad. 

Didn't Derby win just once in a season, about a decade back?

• Like 1