THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

Right I'm getting fed up with everycunt fannying around and ballsing up getting into the top 4 so this is what will happen and we can just wrap the season up and go on holiday.

Chelsea and Spurs have got the top 4 spaces so thats that. Utd and Arsenal should be bloody ashamed of themselves because it was there for the taking. Spurs have been almost begging them to overtake them for weeks now.

Spurs will get through on away goals against Ajax and get brutally fucked by Barca in the final.

City will beat Leicester and clinch the league and beat Watford in the Fa cup to win the domestic treble.

Edited by spunko12345

41 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

When does the bloody thing end? The season goes on forever. 

I know, It's lingers on far too long. Every team below the top two did  literally nothing interesting they might as well not have bothered. We were talking about the title race between Liverpool and Man city in November and its still churning on. We had a Christmas, it's nearly summer now just wrap it up already.

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

I know, It's lingers on far too long. Every team below the top two did  literally nothing interesting they might as well not have bothered. We were talking about the title race between Liverpool and Man city in November and its still churning on. We had a Christmas, it's nearly summer now just wrap it up already.

That title race was predicted in pre season. Mcfc wnd lfc should have played few times between themselves and decide the winner.

The rest were awful whole season. Imagine Ferguson's MUTD 30 points behind Liverpool...

Edited by -Jaro-

3 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Rugby/Footy for winter/cold months; cricket for summer. That is how it should be. The regular season of the National League North ended a couple of weeks ago although there is still the final play-off to be played on the 12th.

(I ought to talk as the cricket season is beginning earlier and earlier - pre-seasons in March this year!! - and ending  later and later. We'll be playing in the snow soon).

Edited by DieselDaisy

3 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

A lot of work to be done over the summer complete rebuild.

I could count on one hand the players I would want to stay and 3 of them are youth academy players 

Those I would want to stay:

De Gea: Yes, but not at every cost.

Dalot.

Bailly.

Lindelof.

Shaw.

Herrera.

Fred.

McTominey.

Rashford.

Then comes the young ones (Tahith, Gomez, etc).

Sanchez need to go ASAP. His mere presence (and salary) causes huge problems. Pogba can go. Young, byebye. Martial, nice to know you. 

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Ole doesn't look like a football manager. He looks like some nice guy youngster. You need a proper manager. Ferguson had the boozy red face so he met the criteria for football management. 

Ole likes GN'R, so no point in even having this discussion.

Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

Would let De Gea Sanchez Baily Fred Herrera Young and Rojo go if i'm honest.

I like Bailly and Herrera. I feel sorry for Bailly, I think he could become a world-class player. 

Sanchez should NEVER have been bought in the first place. When a useless player receives more in salary than the others, that is bound to cause problems. 

I have noticed the Liverpool player was doing that thing when the team behind scores a goal, whereby usually the scorer, but not always, picks up the ball from the opposition net and runs swiftly and determinedly to the centre. 

Edited by DieselDaisy