THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

Just now, Dazey said:

As much as I love Trillians and the slags I’d have to call bollocks. 

Americans don't really drink though. They have to be 40 years old and their beer is urine. They don't have a macho liver destroying drinking culture like we do.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Americans don't really drink though. They have to be 40 years old and their beer is urine. They don't have a macho liver destroying drinking culture like we do.

They don’t even have full pints but they do have this.  

Edited by Dazey

I don't even understand why it is worth getting so upset about getting relegated anyhow. Most of the teams - the bigger sort that is - who get relegated from the Premiership end up having a brilliant season in tier two (and bounce immediately back). Newcastle have done this twice recently, in 2009-10 and 2016-17. In cricket, when Durham were relegated, through punitive and corrupt administrative boards and not onfield defeat, I merely saw it as a chance to see some cricket grounds I had never seen, your idyllic Cheltenham, Chesterfield and Arundel.

12 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Cant say I share your upset 

Fair dues we've (thats Arsenal and United) played like a pack of wankers but I always feel like I've had something amputated when the seasons over.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, moreblack said:

He falls in that Ronaldinho category for me of someone who was so gifted and just threw it away so much of the time.

Nah man, he was the fuckin' dogs bollocks, alright he could've done more but even with what he's done he's rated top 3 of all time on any sensible persons list.

35 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

One of my favs of all time that Brazil team between 98 and 2002 was fucking amazing 

I don't understand how people like Ronaldinho and Maradona can be considered examples of unfulfilled potential, they won leagues and world cups and all that.  Champions Leagues, its all there, thats a fuckin' fulfilled life to my mind.  I mean I look at a fuckin' 9 to 5 (to 6 actually) schlepper like myself, I can't find it in me to call Maradonna unfulfilled potential, who the fuck am I compared to Maradonna, what have I done? :lol: I have a major hard on for South American nutters too and like, fuckin' hell, coming from the poverty they do I'm not suprised they went about doing bare ching and shaggin' tarts left right and centre, whats the point of being the best footballer in the world if you can't get off your tits and have it away with tons of fit birds  :lol:  I've heard the same said for Roberto Duran, he ballooned in weight, drank like a fish but look, he was the greatest lightweight that ever lived...and none to shabby at welter and middleweight either, won titles.  Apparently one time his trainer was giving him a bollocking at this pool party going look, Roberto, you're fuckin' fat, your drinking like there's no tommorow, look what you're doing to yourself and he said something that like, I really liked, he was like look I been poor all my fuckin' life, I've eaten out of fuckin' dustbins and lived in a fuckin' shack with my Mum and fuck knows how many siblings, please let me fuckin' eat :lol:  Anyway, I'm fuckin' Roberto Duran, I'll drop the weight and still defend my fuckin' title...and God bless him he did.  You gotta look at it from these poor cunts point of views too, I mean we ain't fuckin' ever approached the sort of poverty they come from, I can see their fuckin' point, wanting to live a bit of the good life when they got a chance otherwise whats the fuckin' point? 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

soon as he made big cash he lost his mind and went mental.

Got fat went back to Paulista A for some easy cash and is now seen on Rip beach washed up with a bottle of Corona in hand.

You say it like it's a bad thing 😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Nah man, he was the fuckin' dogs bollocks, alright he could've done more but even with what he's done he's rated top 3 of all time on any sensible persons list.

That's kind of what I'm getting at, had he stayed on track, he might be undisputable GOAT. But I get your Duran comparisson, and for a kid from the barrios becoming a world superstar, he'd be faced with a lot of temptations that he'd have 0 barriers for, not to mention friends and family leeching off you 24/7 that still want to party with you.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/what-man-city-champions-league-15741074

What a load of fuckin' bollocks, they've won the league fair and square, didn't flinch all the way down the line and they might get a fuckin' ban cuz of 'financial irregularities'?  Hows it the players fault that the suits fucked around, why should they be penalized, thats fuckin' bollocks that is.

12 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I get your point about it not being the players responsibility and they have done there job ect but if UEFA and the FA just let clubs cook the books and not do anything about it i'm sure we would be having a moan at that too.

They have to hit them where it hurts and in this case its there wallet being taken out of the Champions League would cost them in missed TV rights ect .... On the plus side you win the Europa they get a ban we might get in the Champions league !! 

*In Heavy D's Voice* WE ARE GONNA WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BLUD!!!!

Right well then fine em, fine em heavy, proper heavy, the kind of heavy that feels like a kick in the bollocks even to a Sheikh...but don't take it out on the players and rob them of a right they have worked for and worked hard for.

54 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/what-man-city-champions-league-15741074

What a load of fuckin' bollocks, they've won the league fair and square, didn't flinch all the way down the line and they might get a fuckin' ban cuz of 'financial irregularities'?  Hows it the players fault that the suits fucked around, why should they be penalized, thats fuckin' bollocks that is.

Well, some of accusations points to players themselves (40 mil Ł of players payments hidden), and players recive money from club, so ... But don't worry, this is not Legia Warszawa or some Balkan club, so they will fine them few thousands something and tell them not to do bad any more...

38 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

You know what I feel sorry for Sir Alex he was there on Sunday watching that shower of shit can't do his old ticker any good 

I don't think he gives a fuck, I think it just makes him look all the better as a manager, like it was him that pulled them up and kept them up.  If you look at United history its not exactly outstanding outside of Fergies era.  Not that there's nothing there, you ain't Tottenham or anything but its not exactly that rich either.  Couple of titles in the 50s, couple in the 60s...the rest was all Fergie.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I don't think he gives a fuck, I think it just makes him look all the better as a manager, like it was him that pulled them up and kept them up.  If you look at United history its not exactly outstanding outside of Fergies era.  Not that there's nothing there, you ain't Tottenham or anything but its not exactly that rich either.  Couple of titles in the 50s, couple in the 60s...the rest was all Fergie.

And the old cunt knew exactly when to get out. :lol: