THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

57 minutes ago, Dazey said:

And the old cunt knew exactly when to get out. :lol: 

Makes me laugh when people say he cared about the team, did he fuck, he had a choice his last season(s) to work on strengthening the team as he must’ve known it needed and what does he do, lay out 30 mil on a 30 yr old Van Persie from ol’ feeder club Arsenal and guarantee himself a 30 goal season to go out with a bang and fuck the rest, I refuse to believe that a man on his footballing acumen (which is something you have to give him credit for) couldn’t think up better for a successor than David fuckin’ Moyes :lol: 

Fair play to him though, end of the day all this is fluff, records do the talking and his record is astounding, the red nosed cunt.

Edited by Len Cnut

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Makes me laugh when people say he cared about the team, did he fuck, he had a choice his last season(s) to work on strengthening the team as he must’ve known it needed and what does he do, lay out 30 mil on a 30 yr old Van Persie from ol’ feeder club Arsenal and guarantee himself a 30 goal season to go out with a bang and fuck the rest, I refuse to believe that a man on his footballing acumen (which is something you have to give him credit for) couldn’t think up better for a successor than David fuckin’ Moyes :lol: 

If you were the most successful manager in Premier League history wouldn’t you pick somebody like that just to make you look even better? :lol: 

Triple Treble 

An unbelievable achievement that has never been done nor ever will in Scotland again.

Over the course of the season, Celtic have proved to be the best in the country once again, however the difference in the manner in which we achieved 8IAR in comparison to the last two years is worrying. Whether it be fatigue or whatnot, it took a while for Celtic to get going at the start and had we not been so poor, Stevie G would have been under a lot of pressure. Neil Lennon has the job permanently so it’ll be interesting to see the progress in the summer window to replace the vast amount of players leaving.

Rat bastard behaviour aside, Scottish football has seen Brendan Rodgers dominate domestically. The SPFL seen the arrival of Steve Clarke at Killie, a highly experienced coach that had worked under some of the biggest names in the Sport, doing the job he did with a squad that was no different to the previous few seasons where they’d tinkered with relegation and lead them to Europe is simply astonishing. Then you’ve got Gerrard taking a job with the tribute act - a lot more eyes have been on the game up here and having people of that calibre being involved can only benefit the Scottish game in the long run.

TL;DR

Glasgow Celtic, Champions again as you know.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, moreblack said:

At this point why even have an SPL? There's only one team in it. 

This is probably the most entertaining the English Tourist League has been in years.

Don't get me started of the tinpot clubs and support that occupies the majority of it. Our league up here is flawed, but at least the support are dedicated to the clubs that they pay their money too. You wouldn't have gotten any Hearts supporters waiting about for Scott Brown's autograph like you see every week with 'rival' clubs in England. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Marra

the conductor (whoever the cunt is who announces the stops/destinations etc) offered his condolences on the way back 'sorry to all the Sunderland supporters, i feel your pain, better luck next season lads', thought that was really nice :lol:  I felt this incredible desire to get off at Harrow and scream 'ONE  ALAN SHEARER, THERE'S ONLY ONE ALAN SHEARER!' but since I was with female company I thought better of it :lol: 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

the conductor (whoever the cunt is who announces the stops/destinations etc) offered his condolences on the way back 'sorry to all the Sunderland supporters, i feel your pain, better luck next season lads', thought that was really nice :lol:  I felt this incredible desire to get off at Harrow and scream 'ONE  ALAN SHEARER, THERE'S ONLY ONE ALAN SHEARER!' but since I was with female company I thought better of it :lol: 

They would have chucked you into the path of the next train 😄

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

They would have chucked you into the path of the next train 😄

Probably but it would’ve been a worthy spectacle!  Thats the idea of getting off at Harrow y’see, I woulda done it as the train pushed on to Euston, trouble is one would risk being recognised when I got the next train from Harrow to Euston cuz I had to go that way anyway.

They must be some champion boozers, it was 10am and they were all fucked already, whole train stunk of booze, when i got off at Euston one of em was already there, spark out on the steel benches with a puddle of watery puke beneath him and a hapless copper standing over him in a high viz jacket on his radio to fuck knows who.

Edited by Len Cnut

29 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

All the best Adam Johnson songs work best. 

47 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

All the best Adam Johnson songs work best. 

“So fuck off Adam Johnson!

You’re going down for noncing!

You’re a paedophile!

You’re a paedophile!”

:lol:

Edited by Dazey

On 26/05/2019 at 11:28 PM, DieselDaisy said:

I think this is Len's first contact with northeasterly people since he become fond of the Likely Lads. 

I live next door to a Geordie.  A proper one too, not you modern jobbies.  He's about 70 or 80 now, grew up there and still supports Newcastle in the footy.  Nice bloke.  I remember him telling me that back in the day his uncles gaff used to overlook St James Park and how 'chips aren't proper chips anymore' cuz they're not fried in...fuck knows, some kind of fat of something. 

Neither of The Likely Lads are from Newcastle either, one of ems, James Bolam is from Sunderland and Rodney Bewes was from Bradford.

Edited by Len Cnut

24 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I live next door to a Geordie.  A proper one too, not you modern jobbies.  He's about 70 or 80 now, grew up there and still supports Newcastle in the footy.  Nice bloke.  I remember him telling me that back in the day his uncles gaff used to overlook St James Park and how 'chips aren't proper chips anymore' cuz they're not fried in...fuck knows, some kind of fat of something. 

Neither of The Likely Lads are from Newcastle either, one of ems, James Bolam is from Sunderland and Rodney Bewes was from Bradford.

He isn't a proper Geordie unless he drinks his Broon out of a ''Geordie Schooner''.

Yes, Bolam is a mackem, but then so is Bobby Robson if we are determining things from strict geography!

Edited by DieselDaisy

51 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

@Len Cnut I've just put 20 quid on Arsenal to lift the trophy tonight so apologise in advance.

Spunks me ol' mate, from the bottom of my heart, I apologise for Arsenal dropping a bollock later this evening, truly, I'm sorry, Emery out, the greasy spanish Alan Partridge :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Spunks me ol' mate, from the bottom of my heart, I apologise for Arsenal dropping a bollock later this evening, truly, I'm sorry, Emery out, the greasy spanish Alan Partridge :lol:

Ozils gonna have a fucking stormer tonight I just know it.