THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

11 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Good man. Mezuit has been a bit jet lagged so far but mark my words he's gonna light this Chelsea defence up second half.

This is gonna go extra time and/or pens, watch.  Its not even so much that I weren’t confident of them winning, i just aint confident of them doing much in the 90 mins.

6 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Not even a light shower :lol: 

He's finished isn't he? Surely.  His team needs him to dominate in a final, hasn't played in fuck knows how long so must be nicely rested, here's your stage go fucking earn your keep you fucking PRICK!!! 😄😄......But no, it's not about me and my 20 quid. Fuck me though how many chances do these cunts want to get in the Champions league. On a plate for the last 3 months and they've pissed it away time and time again.

''Don't follow heroes, watch your parking meter''. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/gazza-shown-pleading-cocaine-heartbreaking-16233935

Why do I get the sense Gazza just went up to him because he was black and naturally thought, ''black guy? must have some charlie on him?'' haha. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/gazza-shown-pleading-cocaine-heartbreaking-16233935

Why do I get the sense Gazza just went up to him because he was black and naturally thought, ''black guy? must have some charlie on him?'' haha. 

Thats don't follow leaders young man.

r.i.p. Will remember him for that Arsenal team when I was a kid and scoring those goals in the final game of the season in 2007 to help Madrid win the league on head to head under Capello. I think it was Beckham and Roberto Carlos last game.

He was pictured at Arsenal wearing a Madrid shirt which upset people, he eventually got sent to Madrid on loan who decided not to buy him despite him winning that game. Pretty lame. *I hope I'm not mistaking him for someone else*.

This is a game I'll always remember;

United playing like they're in that Columbia/England game. Rooney's big dive that the pundits forgave him for.

Edited by AtariLegend

18 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I think there is too much effort made to construct narratives of tragedy around people like Gazza and Bestie, like its all about despair and misery, they're just blokes, blokes who made a choice to live a certain way and be off their tits, I'm sure they have episodes of misery and despair through it but don't we all on some level?  I don't see Gazza as a tragic figure, its just we've got so many cameras knocking about that you just catch people at inoppertune moments in life, we all have them, fuck me if there was cameras following me about half my life then stuck up in film form for the whole world to see I'd be embarassed to step outside the front door.  Same with Bestie, I don't think Bestie is/was a tragic figure, he was a fuckin' legend in his own time, loved by people, he liked shaggin' and fast cars and being out on the piss and so thats what he did, so what if he didn't 'live out his footballing potential', its his fuckin' life, he's the one that has to do the graft and if he ain't up for it so what, thats his look out, there'll be another one along in a minute as there always is.  Should just let people live.  I mean is that really news, some bloke on someones earhole for a gram, its a reasonably common sight all things considered.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I think there is too much effort made to construct narratives of tragedy around people like Gazza and Bestie, like its all about despair and misery, they're just blokes, blokes who made a choice to live a certain way and be off their tits, I'm sure they have episodes of misery and despair through it but don't we all on some level?  I don't see Gazza as a tragic figure, its just we've got so many cameras knocking about that you just catch people at inoppertune moments in life, we all have them, fuck me if there was cameras following me about half my life then stuck up in film form for the whole world to see I'd be embarassed to step outside the front door.  Same with Bestie, I don't think Bestie is/was a tragic figure, he was a fuckin' legend in his own time, loved by people, he liked shaggin' and fast cars and being out on the piss and so thats what he did, so what if he didn't 'live out his footballing potential', its his fuckin' life, he's the one that has to do the graft and if he ain't up for it so what, thats his look out, there'll be another one along in a minute as there always is.  Should just let people live.  I mean is that really news, some bloke on someones earhole for a gram, its a reasonably common sight all things considered.

Gazza is sort of like a farty drunk if you know what I mean? It is rather squalid working class style inebriation, the type of which the NHS would use to publicise temperance: ''destroys families, destroys careers, ages you prematurely etc etc''. 

Spoiler

2939150.main_image.jpg?strip=all

Even Best still was happy in his inebriation. He kept his ''player'' good-looks and had a succession of beautiful women until the very end. And then you have O'Toole and Burton and people like that who somehow were supercool in their inebriation.

26 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Gazza is sort of like a farty drunk if you know what I mean? It is rather squalid working class style inebriation, the type of which the NHS would use to publicise temperance: ''destroys families, destroys careers, ages you prematurely etc etc''. 

Hide contents

Even Best still was happy in his inebriation. He kept his ''player'' good-looks and had a succession of beautiful women until the very end. And then you have O'Toole and Burton and people like that who somehow were supercool in their inebriation.

Yeah but like...a mans gonna be what he is, isn't he?  O Toole and Burton were class acts.  I'm about to bring background into this and I'm well aware that Burton was a taff and everything (no offence Spunks, let me finish! :lol:) but they were classy guys.  Bestie was a sort of a good looking playboy type, he had that 1960s iconography to carry him through the rest of his life, despite his working class paddy background...Gazza, well, he's gonna be what he is, isn't he, a sort of a Geordie schlepper that lucked out in the talent stakes but when you take that away from him he's basically a short below average looking Geordie bloke who likes to get fucked on a regular basis, he's always gonna end up that way.  O Toole and Burton had a passion that they strove for, it gave them drive, they had class, they had something about em, what the fuck does Gazza have?

Edited by Len Cnut

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah but like...a mans gonna be what he is, isn't he?  O Toole and Burton were class acts.  I'm about to bring background into this and I'm well aware that Burton was a taff and everything (no offence Spunks, let me finish! :lol:) but they were classy guys.  Bestie was a sort of a good looking playboy type, he had that 1960s iconography to carry him through the rest of his life, despite his working class paddy background...Gazza, well, he's gonna be what he is, isn't he, a sort of a Geordie schlepper that lucked out in the talent stakes but when you take that away from him he's basically a short below average looking Geordie bloke who likes to get fucked on a regular basis, he's always gonna end up that way.  O Toole and Burton had a passion that they strove for, it gave them drive, they had class, they had something about em, what the fuck does Gazza have?

The other point is that Burton and O Toole could carry on their other passion into middle age but Gazza was finished football wise at what 33? 34? That's must be nuts to suddenly have an endless amount of free time when you still have so much energy but no where to channel it. 

Especially if your predisposed to getting off your twat when your on a extreme high or a low.

Edited by spunko12345
  • Like 1

If Liverpool don’t win this this will rank up there with one of the worst seasons i have ever experienced as a football fan, arguably the worst ever, I literally cant think of a worst end to a season than the fuckin’ arse we made of the end of our season, having a chance for champions league football 5 times against fuckin’ the likes of Palace, Wolves, Brighton, Burnley etc etc, then to flop out of the Europa League, its bad enough we’re playing it in the first place...and then for Tottenham to win the CL, it just don’t bear thinking about, I will emigrate to Jupiter :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

If Liverpool don’t win this this will rank up there with one of the worst seasons i have ever experienced as a football fan, arguably the worst ever, I literally cant think of a worst end to a season than the fuckin’ arse we made of the end of our season, having a chance for champions league football 5 times against fuckin’ the likes of Palace, Wolves, Brighton, Burnley etc etc, then to flop out of the Europa League, its bad enough we’re playing it in the first place...and then for Tottenham to win the CL, it just don’t bear thinking about, I will emigrate to Jupiter :lol: 

Liverpool all night long. Although if you scroll back a bit to the Arsenal/Chelsea game you can see how good my predictions are.

"Ozils gonna have a stormer tonight" 😂😂😂

The Chaaaaaampions.