Len Cnut

THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2018/19

14 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Knob of a human being but I reckon could be handy to have on the bench/squad 

Yeah I suppose what makes a man a nob of a human being don't make em a shit player, fair point.  He seems so ungracious, in victory and defeat.

11 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Always thought he was a tosspot myself but there you go.

Only because he slagged off the arsenal players a couple of years ago. Called them bottlers I think and he was spot on. How many times did they start the season great only to go shit around Christmas/January.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Only because he slagged off the arsenal players a couple of years ago

Thats precisely the reason :lol:  Reckons hes some kinda fuckin’ hardcase, the cunt looks like something you’d find in the snowy end of a wardrobe in Narnia.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

Chelsea are fucked next season when Hazard finally jumps ship and goes to Madrid.

Should be good watching Tottenham get fuckin' smashed by City today.

On 06/04/2019 at 6:59 PM, AtariLegend said:

How is Man City profitable when they apparently don't have many fans willing to pay to watch them?

Read between the lines my friend, just like the mainstream media your ignorance and confusion is all too common. 

12 hours ago, Ryan95 said:

Read between the lines my friend, just like the mainstream media your ignorance and confusion is all too common. 

Good night last night?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Good night last night?

Last night we deserved to lose, anytime you go into a game looking at not conceding, rather than going for the win, then your onto a loss straight away imo. That was the first time this calendar year I was truly disappointed in my teams performance, a poor and disjointed display. Only half time mind but need to improve drastically for the run in. Oh and for the record glad we didn't score the penalty as it was never a penalty, complete farce again from VAR. 

Edited by Ryan95

1 hour ago, Ryan95 said:

Last night we deserved to lose, anytime you go into a game looking at not conceding, rather than going for the win, then your onto a loss straight away imo. That was the first time this calendar year I was truly disappointed in my teams performance, a poor and disjointed display. Only half time mind but need to improve drastically for the run in. Oh and for the record glad we didn't score the penalty as it was never a penalty, complete farce again from VAR. 

You will probably wrap things up and qualify for the next round after your home game. And Liverpool qualifies, too. So at least two English teams moves on.

But come on United!!!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

You will probably wrap things up and qualify for the next round after your home game. And Liverpool qualifies, too. So at least two English teams moves on.

But come on United!!!

there will be 3 

United 

Citeh 

Bin Dippers 

United - Citeh Final 

Edited by lukepowell1988
  • Like 1

I feared worse than this. Good game, really. Hoping for an equalizer and then some in the second half.

On 4/9/2019 at 5:15 PM, Len Cnut said:

Should be good watching Tottenham get fuckin' smashed by City today.

😂

Do Tottenham have any songs other than the bastardised version of "When the Saints Go Marching In" they were singing for the entirety of the game yesterday? I don't normally watch foreign football, but my brother was watching it yesterday and I was in the room :P .

10 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

I feared worse than this. Good game, really. Hoping for an equalizer and then some in the second half.

Oh well. Better match than PSG at home. So always hope.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, janrichmond said:

😂

See what happens when City actually fuckin' turn up :lol:

12 hours ago, Graeme said:

Do Tottenham have any songs other than the bastardised version of "When the Saints Go Marching In" they were singing for the entirety of the game yesterday? I don't normally watch foreign football, but my brother was watching it yesterday and I was in the room :P .

They had a pretty unique one regarding Sol Campbell back in the day, you remember him, that Arsenal Invincibles fella? 

Edited by Len Cnut

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

£10 on Arsenal Chelsea and Benfica returns £91.00 ... Seems too good 

Stuck 20 on, this is my second tip I'm taking off 'Diamond' Luke Powell, tipster of MyGnR :lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Stuck 20 on, this is my second tip I'm taking off 'Diamond' Luke Powell, tipster of MyGnR :lol:

Based on my previous run enjoy that LOL

15 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Based on my previous run enjoy that LOL

I have faith in you m'boy.  Then again we're gambling on an Arsenal win here so perhaps we need our fuckin' heads examining :lol:

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

They had a pretty unique one regarding Sol Campbell back in the day

Care to share it with the class Leonard? ;):lol: 

14 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I have faith in you m'boy.  Then again we're gambling on an Arsenal win here so perhaps we need our fuckin' heads examining :lol:

At home to Napoli they should be winning that really ... The away leg will be tricky 

Chelsea Away to some random Russian team at them odds easy money Giroud has been in fine form I expect him to start.

Benfica are strong at home but this will be the hardest of the 3 fixtures Frankfurt have had a great season 4th in the moment in the Bundesliga 

27 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Care to share it with the class Leonard? ;):lol: 

I believe it went something like:

'Sol Sol, wherever you may be

You must be on the verge of lunacy

and we wouldn't give a fuck if you were hanging from a tree

cuz you're a black judas cunt with HIV'

...something along those lines I'm told :lol: