THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

This ain’t a good advert for English football, being an all English final.

1 minute ago, spunko12345 said:

BT sports is shit. "Jordan Henderson is the first Englishman to captain a team in the Champions League final since Frank Lampard in 2013" 

Who gives a fuck.

UKIP? :lol: 

I actually vaguely remember James Milner. He was playing when the golden generation were, wasn't he? He must be an old bugger now.

10 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

This ain’t a good advert for English football, being an all English final.

UKIP? :lol: 

It is all rather strange, this football malarkey, isn't it? Pissed up cockneys cheering on their bunch of foreigners vs pissed up scousers cheering on their bunch of foreigners. The kudos, the regional bragging rights, goes to the fans of the team who have acquired ''the best group of foreigners''. The losing fans get to destroy Madrid before ending their evening in a Spanish police cell being bummed by Jose.

- Premiership level football I should say.

Edited by DieselDaisy

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I actually vaguely remember James Milner. He was playing when the golden generation were, wasn't he? He must be an old bugger now.

It is all rather strange, this football malarkey, isn't it? Pissed up cockneys cheering on their bunch of foreigners vs pissed up scousers cheering on their bunch of foreigners. The kudos, the regional bragging rights, goes to the fans of the team who have acquired ''the best group of foreigners''. The losing fans get to destroy Madrid before ending their evening in a Spanish police cell being bummed by Jose.

It's all about the Club. I'm certain those Liverpool fans don't feel they are representing England. It's Liverpool Football Club. Some of their most revered players haven't been English. Dalglish, Rush, Hansen.

2 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

It's all about the Club. I'm certain those Liverpool fans don't feel they are representing England. It's Liverpool Football Club. Some of their most revered players haven't been English. Dalglish, Rush, Hansen.

They certainly aren't representing Liverpool either. I cannot see that Mo guy eating a pan of Scouse before going off to steal some hubcaps in a tracksuit.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

They certainly aren't representing Liverpool either. I cannot see that Mo guy eating a pan of Scouse before going off to steal some hubcaps in a tracksuit.

Mo seems like a very Scouse name to me. There would be a Big Mo and little Mo. Granny Mo. 

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

@Len Cnut 🤣

Bottleham Wankspur strike again :D 

13 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

We are not English we are Scouse I believe the chant goes.

3 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Mo seems like a very Scouse name to me. There would be a Big Mo and little Mo. Granny Mo. 

• Haha 1

Bored to tears by this. I guess we're just spoiled by the AC Milan games. We lost to Madrid last year, but that was at least memorable.

This is like watching Liverpool on a bad day playing a mid table team. Which I guess it is.

Well at least we're winning.

You can try again in 50 years Spurs.

Edited by AtariLegend
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

What a way to return from holiday seeing them cunts lift the title wankers 

Stick the boxing on and watch a local flatten a big Mexican pie monster, that’ll make you feel better :lol: 

42 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

You can try again in 50 years Spurs.

Baaaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha! :lol: 

Out of interest, what would Liverpool have preferred, the Premiership or Europe, and would Manchester City have switched their Premiership for a European crown? I think Premiership for the Scousers given that they haven't won since the Ian Rush era and that they possess six European titles, and Champions League for City given that they have won four Premiership gongs since 2011-12 and have won nothing in Europe.

Maybe they should swap trophies?