THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I can never see shit through in the one sitting and the 48 hours often runs out.  Having said that i got I am Duran off of itunes, As It Was doesn’t hold the same interest though, once i start buying shit like that i’ll end up doing 500 quid a month on all sorts of bollocks, why bother when you can ponce it for free, I’ve served my fuckin’ days paying for films and music, traipsing up and down Oxford Street, ordering albums in for 18 quid from America that i can get for free now, I must’ve spent several tens of thousands of quid on films and music over my short life, I’m never paying for that shit again if I can help it :lol:

You used to filch albums from HMV you cheeky bastard. Well that is what you told me. 

20 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You used to filch albums from HMV you cheeky bastard. Well that is what you told me. 

Virgin Megastore, Sam Goody, WH Smiths, Woolworths and MVC, never HMV, there weren’t a HMV in town in them days, my thieving albums and films days was from age 11 to 15, before I had a job and could buy em, once i got a job is when the aforesaid spending began.

44 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

He's an alright footballer in the sense that he isn't complete shit but his fashion sense is just cringe.

He's a prick.  Anyone thats a footballer thats more bothered with fashion than the game is a fuckin' prick.

12 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

#JLingz

Seriously though, the fuckin' flop your teams (as in mine, Bellerins) been in the league and you've got the brass to be poncing about in Milan fashion week, are you fuckin' mad?  Needs a fuckin' slap, I wouldn't show my fuckin' face all summer, the whole team, heads together, train, put work in, do what you've got to do and fuckin' sort it out, not get my photo taken mincing up and down the catwalk with a bunch of Italian poofters.

34 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I don't think much can be done it's this new generation full of man child types.

No natural leaders no men of men or leaders to be had could you imagine Keane or Adams poncing about in a fucking hoody?

I ain't asking for Adams or Keane, just a fuckin' little bit of shame, a little bit of fuckin' self respect to look back and go 'hang on, we really fucked up something rotten back there, clearly somethings wrong' then go about trying to fix it. 

On 21/06/2019 at 11:01 AM, lukepowell1988 said:

You see Sir Alex would have fucking none of it I remember when we signed that lad Bebe he had some sorta Afro going on first thing he did was make him cut it off.

When the crew where out and about on tours ect everyone was suited and booted and he took on shit.

Now days players ain't treated the same there is no discipline no one guiding them how they used to I think the wages the new era of agents and the fact that the players are praised like gods never helps. 

Someone has to pull them aside and say your playing for Arsenal one of the countries .. no wait the worlds biggest most respected clubs man up and take control.

Once you have retired feel free to pose about in a pair of Calvin Kleins by all means but while your playing you rep Arsenal. 

CUNTS!!

If I had a few years left on a 300 grand a week contract and Fergie screamed at me to cut my hair I'd tell the alkie faced old cunt to fuck off and shine my shoes.

1 minute ago, spunko12345 said:

Ive been watching a lot of the under 21s euros matches and womens world cup and VAR is spoiling so many games I hate it. Womens Netherlands v Japan on in the world cup now, decent game but I bet VAR fucks this one up aswell.

The Japanese team is like the chamber of horrors. 

2 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Ive been watching a lot of the under 21s euros matches and womens world cup and VAR is spoiling so many games I hate it. Womens Netherlands v Japan on in the world cup now, decent game but I bet VAR fucks this one up aswell.

Been telling everyone since forever that its a load of bollocks that will spoil the rhythm of the game and in its own way its as open as a refs eye-view is to misreadings and human error.

31 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I cannot believe me and spunko are the only ones following the ladies. I think evan enjoyed his ladies robbing Japan also. There is a festival of football happening and you are all discussing transfers!!

I will be cold in my grave before i start watching tarts sports :lol: