THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

3 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

Sign on, sign on, With a pen, in your hand. Aaaannnnnd you'll neeeeeeverrrrr work agaaaaaaaiiiiiiiin!!!! :headbang:

Heres to hopefully the same season as last but finishing with us as champions this time. 

Fixed! :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Any news on whats going on with Ozil and Kolasinac? Surely on their wages they can afford to employ some Bosnian heavies who fucking eat bears or whatever to sort these teenage moped cunts out. 

Yeah, that was odd weren’t it, whats all that about?

Also, what a shite first half.  

20 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Biggest piss take with the EPL is the amount I pay them via Sky BT and Amazon but i'm still not able to watch Saturday 3pm games.

Because they don't screen them? That is one of my main criticism with Sky, pertaining to domestic cricket; they buy the rights up but rarely show any of it!

56 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Yeah its a fucking joke I pay £100 a month ( admittedly this includes broadband ) yet they only show 4 games a weekend.

I get around that issue by simply not liking football. You should give it a try. :lol: 

£10 million worth of defenders on the bench and we play a centre mid at left back? A total shambles.

Dominated in parts and looked convincing even when 1-0 down. Got the goal to bring it level and ended up taking the lead. Then the calamities happened. Completely baffled at Scott Brown’s handball and Scott Bain will most likely be dropped for his performance.

The second year in a row we’ve bottled it in the CL qualifiers. 3 weeks left of the transfer window to get that defence sorted. Bolingoli evidently not coping being thrown in and no other cover for both full back positions.

Still, at least Lawwell gets his £3 million salary. 

Actions need to happen now and ensure that the tribute act know their place. 

Faithful through and through.

EF507E97-9869-4C6A-9ECE-D5F00B3139D1.jpeg

39 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I bumped into somebody who was paying £900 per year to watch the Toon. Glad I prefer county cricket is all I say!

I went to the cricket at Marske on Saturday. It pissed down for half the game but they do a great pint in the clubhouse.

24 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I went to the cricket at Marske on Saturday. It pissed down for half the game but they do a great pint in the clubhouse.

Hows the missus adjusting to like...the north? :lol:  Y'know, cricket and fuckin' pints and...all the rest of the shit that comes as part and parcel of the manor which might be construed as a little bit of a culture shock for a yank.