THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

24 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

So glad I never renewed my season ticket fuck the 6 hour round trip for that bollocks.

The prawn sandwich toffs won't be happy this season. 

For the money spent in that league, if you take out Man C and Liverpool the rest are shite.

Man Utd - Rotten

Yids - don't know how to win a trophy.

Arsenal - less said about their signing policy the better. £25m for biscuit hips FFS.

Edited by BrayWyatt
Added to post
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

The prawn sandwich toffs won't be happy this season. 

For the money spent in that league, if you take out Man C and Liverpool the rest are shite.

Man Utd - Rotten

Yids - don't know how to win a trophy.

Arsenal - less said about their signing policy the better. £25m for biscuit hips FFS.

Spot on correct.  At least back in the day when you had two or three prominent teams the rest were at least competitive amongst themselves, even that ain't the case anymore.  Like you say, its just City and Liverpool.

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Toon are beating you? Things have gone really tits up at Manchester United! Some ginger scored the goal. 

I've said it before but I'm not a Utd fan. I just kept this pic for nearly 10 years because I like to think in its own small way it's wound @Len Cnut up what posts have I got now? A few thousand times😂

Just now, spunko12345 said:

I've said it before but I'm not a Utd fan. I just kept this pic for nearly 10 years because I like to think in its own small way it's wound @Len Cnut up what posts have I got now? A few thousand times😂

Man U to the core. Full of prawn sandwiches you are. And you are not from Manchester so that raises the probability of you being a Man U fan instantly.

55 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Fucking miserable. I hope I never see Fred again. Although chances are he will play the next game. 

They will need to get rid of lots of that squad, take a loss on the wages if needed so be it. Nowhere near good enough for man Utd. I do think that Ole knows it though so despite my previous post you may as well leave it to him. It couldnt be any worse.

The handover from Ferguson era could not have gone any worse.

Also Rashford needs to be used sparingly like the 21 year old he is. And Lindgard is fucking hopeless.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

They will need to get rid of lots of that squad, take a loss on the wages if needed so be it. Nowhere near good enough for man Utd. I do think that Ole knows it though so despite my previous post you may as well leave it to him. It couldnt be any worse.

The handover from Ferguson era could not have gone any worse.

Also Rashford needs to be used sparingly like the 21 year old he is. And Lindgard is fucking hopeless.

I don't see the sense in flogging Sanch' (or loaning off), Lukaku and then having thank wanker Fred at the trigger.  This right here, this situation of Uniteds, is where a man like Sanch' would flourish if you just build the team around him and let him flow whilst playing attacking football.  He needs to be in that Charlie Big Bananas position to flourish.  And Lukaku, as cack as he had been, at least you're in with half a chance with him. 

The truth is United are shit and have always been shit except for the Ferguson era and now he's gone its back to your normal programming. 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

On 10/7/2019 at 3:02 PM, Len Cnut said:

I don't see the sense in flogging Sanch' (or loaning off), Lukaku and then having thank wanker Fred at the trigger.  This right here, this situation of Uniteds, is where a man like Sanch' would flourish if you just build the team around him and let him flow whilst playing attacking football.  He needs to be in that Charlie Big Bananas position to flourish.  And Lukaku, as cack as he had been, at least you're in with half a chance with him. 

The truth is United are shit and have always been shit except for the Ferguson era and now he's gone its back to your normal programming. 

The Ferguson era was an aberration. Now history is correcting itself, and Manchester United have assumed their rightful position of absolute cackness. 'Tis glorious. 

• Haha 1

Sun and Sport both went for same headline: ''Bulgar off''.

Puffa Jackets, which were prevalent among those Bulgarian Nazis, are all the fashion again; don't like them myself personally as it makes one look like a low-rent Eastern European gangster.

Edited by DieselDaisy

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Sun and Sport both went for same headline: ''Bulgar off''.

Puffa Jackets, which were prevalent among those Bulgarian Nazis, are all the fashion again; don't like them myself personally as it makes one look like a low-rent Eastern European gangster.

They're decidedly more deflated and slim fitting than the proper ones back in the day.