THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

Nothing they can do really as it is UEFA and everyone hates us. If it happened in England by a bunch of England fans we'd have been disciplined severely, booted-out of international football, as England is the only country which has ''football hooligans'' apparently?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Nothing they can do really as it is UEFA and everyone hates us. If it happened in England by a bunch of England fans we'd have been disciplined severely, booted-out of international football, as England is the only country which has ''football hooligans'' apparently?

The prevailing argument seems to be 'you lot fuckin' invented it!' :lol:

16 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

And I look forward to seeing you disappointed.

I have this shitty feeling you could be right. Though I had that against Chelsea a few weeks ago. Being a Liverpool fan is generally a shitty feeling till we collapse around Christmas. 8 points ahead but We still have to play UTD & City twice. 

Lets see how Sunday goes. 

1 minute ago, -Jaro- said:

Utd played like shit as they do whole season... But again, Klopp was trying to be smarter then he is and LFC was shittier than united...

Harsh... I thought UTD played well in the first half. (For what they have mind) It was one of their better performances this season. 

Salah is going to be missed in any team, not being fit left Liverpool a bit short creatively.

between now and the end of Jan is the winning of the league. Liverpool always have fucked it up before. Let’s see what they do this season....

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Awww, that was a bit disappointing.

The United game? Yeah. It was. I really believed we would make it through. It would have been so nice to get the first win on Liverpool this season, but being the first team to draw blood on them wasn't bad, either. The best thing though is that United played well. The way we expect from this team. The way we haven't lately. Hopefully this was a watershed moment. It would be terrible if Ole Gunnar came in with all the right ideas and turned things around on all areas except match quality, and was sacked as a result. Oh well, it is only football.

Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

I haven't seen the game might watch the highlights tonight.

Saw you went a goal down after 30 mins I know you where away from home but 60 mins should be enough time to put something together?

Arsenal and United are similar in that sense as soon as we concede are heads go down.

They must've scraped together, what, 2 or 3 chances the entire 90 mins, it was fuckin' dire mate, the midfield were/are just gash.  Emerys team selection strikes me as fucking odd. 

19 hours ago, Graeme said:

For a second there, I was thinking "But you won..." but then I read the date on the posts :lol: .

Fuckin’ barely won that one too, shouldn’t be 2-1 down to teams like on a Thursday evening playing Europa football, granted Emery sent the babies out but still, should piss all over teams like that, frailties all over the shop.

I fucking hate VAR. To be honest I don't give a fuck if a ref gets something wrong, it's all part of football or at least it was. You'd leave the game fuming at what went against your team or you'd be laughing at one you got away with. It all evens out. Now we have this fucking robot stopping the game and rewinding to a foul that happened halfway down the pitch and the goals disallowed. I fucking hate it.

#buzzkill #fuckvar #getbrexitdone

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I fucking hate VAR. To be honest I don't give a fuck if a ref gets something wrong, it's all part of football or at least it was. You'd leave the game fuming at what went against your team or you'd be laughing at one you got away with. It all evens out. Now we have this fucking robot stopping the game and rewinding to a foul that happened halfway down the pitch and the goals disallowed. I fucking hate it.

#buzzkill #fuckvar #getbrexitdone

And they still fuck it up sometimes, proper ruins the flow of the game, you don’t know when to celebrate half the fuckin’ time.  Then sometimes bait shit happens and they don’t even call for the VAR.

Edited by Len Cnut

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

And they still fuck it up sometimes, proper ruins the flow of the game, you don’t know when to celebrate half the fuckin’ time.  Then sometimes bait shit happens and they don’t even call for the VAR.

Exactly, a goal gets scored and instead of going nuts celebrating everyone's looking around wondering whether it's gonna be chalked off for someone's shoelace being offside.