THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

At 60 minutes last Thursday, 2-0 down with Morelos suspended for the away leg, I did not see progression happening - but to have gone from the first round of qualifying to the last 16 of the competition, beating some really good teams on the way - something to be really proud of. I wonder who'll come next?

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

Fuck them. The cheats should have been kicked out immediately. I want them to get to the final and then lose embarrassingly and for that to the the last time they play in CL ever.

I don't think the players should suffer for back room dealings, it ain't their fault.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I don't think the players should suffer for back room dealings, it ain't their fault.

I agree with that. Perhaps it would be better to simply fine the club and not throw them ut of CL but I suppose with such a rich owner the only think that will actually be a sufficient penalty is to lose CL which will invariable lead to players leaving nd less players coming in. 

28 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I agree with that. Perhaps it would be better to simply fine the club and not throw them ut of CL but I suppose with such a rich owner the only think that will actually be a sufficient penalty is to lose CL which will invariable lead to players leaving nd less players coming in. 

As an Arsenal fan I should be chuffed that 5th means a CL spot but fuck that, thats kinda fuckin' lame, like you're only in cuz someone else got fuckin' sunk.

On 27/02/2020 at 12:45 AM, Graeme said:

At 60 minutes last Thursday, 2-0 down with Morelos suspended for the away leg, I did not see progression happening - but to have gone from the first round of qualifying to the last 16 of the competition, beating some really good teams on the way - something to be really proud of. I wonder who'll come next?

I will take the Yahoos in the next round, oh wait a minute they are out, just have to be Copenhagen then.

What a sickener that was. Another Cluj fiasco where our arse collapsed. This Celtic side has done themselves a grave injustice not qualifying to the last 16, especially with the talent we have. That mob were 9/1 to beat us last night.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rangers draw and paste Copenhagen both legs. At least it's another topic for them to sing about - us not being in Europe, along with their other staples of murdering Catholic's, their hatred of the Pope and of course the obsession with Paedophilia. Though as Alex Rae said, they were in fine voice :lol:

There will be a repeat of Beachball Sunday at Ibrox, though will be curious to see how that will work out if the gap continues to widen in that time.

Focus on securing 9IAR and see what happens with the Scottish Cup. Still on for a quadruple treble. 

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Rumours of the rest of the season being called off if this Corona Virus thing kicks off. Please let this be true if only to see Liverpool spontaneously combust! :lol: 

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

That would be glorious :D

It would have to be on the last day where its mathematically possible to be caught by City. That's when they need to write 2019/20 off as void 😂. My god can you imagine 😂

I think it's already tainted as the "VAR" season so doesn't really count. That's a nice reliable buzz killing tactic if you are ever forced to engage with a Liverpudlian.

Edited by spunko12345

4 hours ago, Dazey said:

Rumours of the rest of the season being called off if this Corona Virus thing kicks off. Please let this be true if only to see Liverpool spontaneously combust! :lol: 

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

That would be glorious :D

They might just hand it to the leaders though, thus merely accelerating Liverpool's ecstasy. 

23 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They might just hand it to the leaders though, thus merely accelerating Liverpool's ecstasy. 

But there would always be a question mark over what could have been their finest ever victory. 

Edited by Dazey

On 27/02/2020 at 9:53 AM, SoulMonster said:

Fuck them. The cheats should have been kicked out immediately. I want them to get to the final and then lose embarrassingly and for that to the the last time they play in CL ever.

Well said my friend, shit club and shit supporters.