THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

• 2 weeks later...

They're just making a big deal out of nothing, most of em were lovely really, good lads, wish my lot had fuckin' support like that, we certainly used to, back when you didn't have to re-mortgage your house for a fuckin' season ticket.  Onto our obligatory humbling at Stamford Bridge :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut

27 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

They're just making a big deal out of nothing, most of em were lovely really, good lads, wish my lot had fuckin' support like that, we certainly used to, back when you didn't have to re-mortgage your house for a fuckin' season ticket.  Onto our obligatory humbling at Stamford Bridge :lol:

Fraternising with Jerry?

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Fraternising with Jerry?

It's just a Sun thing innit, The Sun I mean, painting all football supporters out to be hooligans, all that 'chaos on Oxford Street', i thought there was a great deal of Teutonic organisation to it all :lol:  All in formation, chanting away in kraut. they weren't harming no one, so a few barriers got knocked over, big deal.

Edited by Len Cnut

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

It's just a Sun thing innit, The Sun I mean, painting all football supporters out to be hooligans, all that 'chaos on Oxford Street', i thought there was a great deal of Teutonic organisation to it all :lol:  All in formation, chanting away in kraut. they weren't harming no one, so a few barriers got knocked over, big deal.

That is because all football supporters are hooligans.

Funny how United are ok to sing songs about "Chelsea Rent Boys" and it doesn't get into the media, and Arsenal sing songs about "Yids", but if Chelsea sing something it's front page, and if it's racist (In Uniteds case) it's front page.

Also, why all the talk about Alonso potentially deserving two yellows, but no mention of Crouch' challenge on Fabregas which HAD to be a red? It was worse than Luiz or Cahill's red carded tackles this season.