Len Cnut

THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2019/20

3 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Looking forward to seeing us get over turned by Cardiff tomorrow

Given we're probably not winning the league, at least there'll be some consolation.

8 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Looking forward to seeing us get over turned by Cardiff tomorrow

I’m getting the tram into Manchester to watch the game with the City fans. Was tempted to get the train to Liverpool to watch a bunch of scousers cry but that would require actually going to Liverpool which is never a good thing. :lol: 

For some reason, for although I hate Man U, I cannot quite get away with Man City either. 

51 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I’m getting the tram into Manchester to watch the game with the City fans. Was tempted to get the train to Liverpool to watch a bunch of scousers cry but that would require actually going to Liverpool which is never a good thing. :lol: 

You bloody shameless glory hunter waltzing along for the victory parade 😁 I bet you'll have a parka on doing that manc strut later.

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Just left Milton Keynes train station on my way to OT for a sunday afternoon of sheer dissapointment 

• Like 1

Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

Just left Milton Keynes train station on my way to OT for a sunday afternoon of sheer dissapointment 

Hope Ole plays as many young players as possible and gives some debuts out. Absolutely pointless playing the dead wood for this one. 

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I’ll buy you a pint if you’re in the city after the game. 

C'mon City just 1 more win away from consecutive league titles. Blue Moon!! 

The Pool have got this, I can feel it in my waters

Holy fuck

I actually thought I was going to be alive during a Liverpool title win for a minute there.

3 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Holy fuck

I actually thought I was going to be alive during a Liverpool title win for a minute there.

You are mate, you fuckin’ are, watch, its on

30 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Can’t see City losing it now. 

5 hours ago, Dazey said:

I’ll buy you a pint if you’re in the city after the game. 

If it was a Saturday I would have loved too but im shatterd and working tomorrow ... I will be back up next season if you are ever about after a home game on a Sat no work means beer time...

This is depressing I might actually head home now fair few people around me in the Stretford end left already 

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Nice one Mystic Meg! :lol: 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Can’t see City losing it now. 

4-1, now, oh well, respect to City, they didn’t fuckin’ blink all the way down the stretch, can’t do nothing but applaud that.  

Tottenham bottling it again, further testament to just how shit Arsenal have been to not be able to deal with these piss easy final fixture run.

Just now, Dazey said:

Nice one Mystic Meg! :lol: 

You should scroll through this forum and have a butchers at some of my gambling predictions, they’re worth a laugh :lol: 

89ad706e858bdb51cb480b1312cf9906.jpg

:lol:

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Did'nt really think we were winning anyway except for that minute where Brighton were ahead. Had thought it was already over for a few games now. Also cynically wrote of the chances at the start of the season. It just seemed a little too bizarre of a concept. I was literally a baby the last time it happened, so no memories of it.

That said, I do expect to win the Champions League. Can't really imagine us lossing to Spurs in a European Cup final. This ain't a Real Madrid side of World Cup winners in their prime or that AC Milan side in the 2000's.

Edited by AtariLegend

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

89ad706e858bdb51cb480b1312cf9906.jpg

:lol:

On the bright side United finished closer on points to Brighton and a relegation battle than to us in a title race.

Looking forward to what Ole can do next year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

On the bright side United finished closer on points to Brighton and a relegation battle than to us in a title race.

Looking forward to what Ole can do next year.

Never mind. I’m sure winning the Champions League will compensate somewhat. 

Can we please play Celtic at Ibrox every week? What a game, what a team performance. Two excellent goals. A great day out.

• Like 1