THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

34 minutes ago, The Rough Mixes said:

aye a tim through and through not that often i come across a fellow celt on a gnr forum

Love it my man. Hopefully put that lot in their place when we meet again.

Credit to them, they've been persistent with getting wins that they wouldn't have managed last year, but minus a few blips, we've been dominant. Hopefully the league table will look a lot more comfortable in time for New Year. 

1 minute ago, Dean said:

Credit to them, they've been persistent with getting wins that they wouldn't have managed last year, but minus a few blips, we've been dominant. Hopefully the league table will look a lot more comfortable in time for New Year. 

hate to sound like stalker but where do you live? i live in bridgeton only about 10 minutes from parkhead 

3 hours ago, Dean said:

Well, that's nice of you to say, at least.

19 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

fuck knows they got there own lingo bit like Cling on sounds like some cunts just making it up as he goes along.

Y'know now I think about it i don't think I've ever heard anyone speaking Jock before.  I didn't even know what sasanach meant until Graeme.  Come to that I still don't know what it means, I just know its an unpleasant way of referring to someone off the manor.  Same goes for your Gaelic and all that, don't think I've ever heard anyone talk it.  I've heard taffy though, I think.

I think everyone expected us to be the whipping boys of Group G, drawn alongside Porto, Feyenoord and Young Boys but we're sitting top with a game to go. That's something to be proud of, especially given that less than two seasons ago we were knocked out at the first time of asking by the fourth best team in Luxembourg. :)

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Len's chaps in free fall and their manager sacked

Freddiiiiiies at the wheeeeel :lol:  Except, unlike United fans, I'm not actually stupid enough to believe that ol' Fred is going to be a fantastic manager simply because he wore an Arsenal shirt for a number of years.  I hope he is but I project doom and gloom for Arsenal for a number of years yet.

10 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Freddiiiiiies at the wheeeeel :lol:  Except, unlike United fans, I'm not actually stupid enough to believe that ol' Fred is going to be a fantastic manager simply because he wore an Arsenal shirt for a number of years.  I hope he is but I project doom and gloom for Arsenal for a number of years yet.

So there will be no Soul Monster style YOU ARE MY FRED type songs

• Haha 1

On 27-11-2019 at 10:16 AM, lukepowell1988 said:

The team is in a right 2 and 8 there is a lot of trimming left to do.

Out 

Jones 

Rojo

Young 

Grant

Smalling 

Lingard

Matic 

Pogba

But then we need to replace them with a mix of potential and high caliber players the only one of the above that MIGHT make a decent transfer fee is Pogba the rest of them are 15M players tops 

I agree with you, altho I expected much more from Lingard I hoped hé would've grown in his efficiency and reading the play. Pogba is Just a spoiled brat, good player with qualities we need but too much ego... The squad is very dysfunctional in my opinion! All those players Who can't stand there and reach a constant high level. I don't understand the united scouting systeem.