Len Cnut

THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2019/20

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

What the fuck has he come as?

Lee Dixons aunt?

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Lee Dixons aunt?

He's an alright footballer in the sense that he isn't complete shit but his fashion sense is just cringe.

44 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

He's an alright footballer in the sense that he isn't complete shit but his fashion sense is just cringe.

He's a prick.  Anyone thats a footballer thats more bothered with fashion than the game is a fuckin' prick.

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

He's a prick.  Anyone thats a footballer thats more bothered with fashion than the game is a fuckin' prick.

#JLingz

12 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

#JLingz

Seriously though, the fuckin' flop your teams (as in mine, Bellerins) been in the league and you've got the brass to be poncing about in Milan fashion week, are you fuckin' mad?  Needs a fuckin' slap, I wouldn't show my fuckin' face all summer, the whole team, heads together, train, put work in, do what you've got to do and fuckin' sort it out, not get my photo taken mincing up and down the catwalk with a bunch of Italian poofters.

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Seriously though, the fuckin' flop your teams (as in mine, Bellerins) been in the league and you've got the brass to be poncing about in Milan fashion week, are you fuckin' mad?  Needs a fuckin' slap, I wouldn't show my fuckin' face all summer, the whole team, heads together, train, put work in, do what you've got to do and fuckin' sort it out, not get my photo taken mincing up and down the catwalk with a bunch of Italian poofters.

I don't think much can be done it's this new generation full of man child types.

No natural leaders no men of men or leaders to be had could you imagine Keane or Adams poncing about in a fucking hoody?

34 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I don't think much can be done it's this new generation full of man child types.

No natural leaders no men of men or leaders to be had could you imagine Keane or Adams poncing about in a fucking hoody?

I ain't asking for Adams or Keane, just a fuckin' little bit of shame, a little bit of fuckin' self respect to look back and go 'hang on, we really fucked up something rotten back there, clearly somethings wrong' then go about trying to fix it. 

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I ain't asking for Adams or Keane, just a fuckin' little bit of shame, a little bit of fuckin' self respect to look back and go 'hang on, we really fucked up something rotten back there, clearly somethings wrong' then go about trying to fix it. 

You see Sir Alex would have fucking none of it I remember when we signed that lad Bebe he had some sorta Afro going on first thing he did was make him cut it off.

When the crew where out and about on tours ect everyone was suited and booted and he took on shit.

Now days players ain't treated the same there is no discipline no one guiding them how they used to I think the wages the new era of agents and the fact that the players are praised like gods never helps. 

Someone has to pull them aside and say your playing for Arsenal one of the countries .. no wait the worlds biggest most respected clubs man up and take control.

Once you have retired feel free to pose about in a pair of Calvin Kleins by all means but while your playing you rep Arsenal. 

CUNTS!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Cameroonians are hilarious. 

PS

Var is buggering-up this entire competition. There is no point celebrating or even thinking you've scored a goal until all the VAR rigmarole. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

On 21/06/2019 at 11:01 AM, lukepowell1988 said:

You see Sir Alex would have fucking none of it I remember when we signed that lad Bebe he had some sorta Afro going on first thing he did was make him cut it off.

When the crew where out and about on tours ect everyone was suited and booted and he took on shit.

Now days players ain't treated the same there is no discipline no one guiding them how they used to I think the wages the new era of agents and the fact that the players are praised like gods never helps. 

Someone has to pull them aside and say your playing for Arsenal one of the countries .. no wait the worlds biggest most respected clubs man up and take control.

Once you have retired feel free to pose about in a pair of Calvin Kleins by all means but while your playing you rep Arsenal. 

CUNTS!!

If I had a few years left on a 300 grand a week contract and Fergie screamed at me to cut my hair I'd tell the alkie faced old cunt to fuck off and shine my shoes.

33 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

If I had a few years left on a 300 grand a week contract and Fergie screamed at me to cut my hair I'd tell the alkie faced old cunt to fuck off and shine my shoes.

Bebe was on no where near 300K more around the 30K mark and thats still fucking top cash.

Never heard of since he was a strange signing.

4 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

He looks as thrilled as Martial.

The excitement in this lads face ...YAY!

• Like 1

San Siro will be demolished, was there last summer for a tour

Ive been watching a lot of the under 21s euros matches and womens world cup and VAR is spoiling so many games I hate it. Womens Netherlands v Japan on in the world cup now, decent game but I bet VAR fucks this one up aswell.

1 minute ago, spunko12345 said:

Ive been watching a lot of the under 21s euros matches and womens world cup and VAR is spoiling so many games I hate it. Womens Netherlands v Japan on in the world cup now, decent game but I bet VAR fucks this one up aswell.

The Japanese team is like the chamber of horrors. 

2 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Been telling everyone since forever that its a load of bollocks that will spoil the rhythm of the game and in its own way its as open as a refs eye-view is to misreadings and human error.

I’m happy for the Dutch team, but that wasn’t a penalty. Japan didn’t deserve that.

13 hours ago, AslatIE said:

San Siro will be demolished, was there last summer for a tour

I'm sure they will build some lovely flats on the land.

Aaron Wan-Bissaka is coming to Man Utd. A deal worth £50M, the most expensive fullback ever, I think. 4th most expensive signing United have made.