THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

It can't be cancelled now, United must get up to fourth place first!! Give us a couple more weeks!!

The scousers can win the League at Everton on Monday if City don't beat Burnley on Saturday. Since they probably will you've got until the 21st. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Its hilairious how media managed this shit is Artetas statement 'this is disappointing', yeah, no shit :lol:  Can you imagine the wonderful new football chants that are gonna come about? :lol:

14 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Imagine Boris standing at the press box to tell people Euro 2020 is getting canceled or delayed and football isn't coming home.

Football ain't been near or by since the days of psychedelic flares mate :lol:

25 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Speaking of which,

Its wonderful how this disease is making us all come together.  I was just thinking about that earlier, its a weird time where a lot of the world, if they choose to look at shit that way, find themselves in a position where we all have similar concerns and how we’re all the same really.  I don’t mean dying for a wank here btw :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Its wonderful how this disease is making us all come together.  I was just thinking about that earlier, its a weird time where a lot of the world, if they choose to look at shit that way, find themselves in a position where we all have similar concerns and how we’re all the same really.  I don’t mean dying for a wank here btw :lol: 

Yeah, that would be the disease making us all cum together. :lol: 

43 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Football suspended to April 30. WILL WE GET NO RESPITE FROM THIS HELL WE ARE IN!!

I just been watching old boxing matches.  Football don't seem to have the same re-watch value I find.  I guess because top level boxing is a much more concentrated example of skill, whereas football its like flashes of brilliance scattered over 90s mins. 

• Like 1