THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

It's been a tupsy-turvy season but now I feel we see a good team emerging. Some new players now to strengthen the bench and provide more control and firepower and we are ready to start challenging City and Liverpool. Credits to the owners for sticking with Solskjær and to Solskjær for sticking to his principles and thinking long-term. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, moreblack said:

3rd huh? that's way higher than I was expecting. If they can stop leaking easy goals and turn some of those draws and losses against lower teams into wins, they can finish higher next season.

If we can continue playing like we have done this year we will be right up there with City and 'pool. 

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

I have an irrational hatred of Chelsea so that result pleases me. The fact that Chelsea had someone sent off unfairly and were denied a good penalty shout made it even more enjoyable.

Looking forward to Fat Frank's post match interview.

You’re blatantly a fuckin’ Arsenal supporter mate, you just can’t admit it to yourself, like a black fella that secretly likes Barry Manilow but knows his mates’ll never respect him again if he tells em :lol: 

• Haha 2