THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

10 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

I just want to say (despite being a Liverpool fan) had United and Liverpool stuck to their guns over "project big picture" they should have been chucked out off the league and told to get stuffed.

It was pretty shocking and cynical. The last thing anyone should want is a few clubs holding all the power. The irony being City for example weren't anything about 15 years ago and United would find themselves (in current form) maybe in a relegation battle if there were less teams in the league this year.

As for the bailout, I feel for the fans. However that said, maybe you should think about paying players and agents less at a time like this? That goes for them all. There are clubs paying a few hundred k a week to players that I'm supposed to think, "aw shucks, arem't they hard done by" at a time like this?

Mesut Ozil got an 8 million bonus the other day. ain’t kicked a ball all season :shrugs:

• Sad 1

On 10/15/2020 at 8:36 AM, Len Cnut said:

Mesut Ozil got an 8 million bonus the other day. ain’t kicked a ball all season :shrugs:

Hasn't kicked a ball in 2 and a half seasons.

Only 13 hours to go until the Queens eleven stuff Jimmy Saville fc at the 'knew camp'.

Edited by BrayWyatt

City this afternoon.  You gotta wonder about this fuckin’ fixtures list, so far we’ve had 3 games against Liverpool, Leicester in there too and now City.  And its only been like 6 weeks.  

I think its good though, get a chance to see where the squad is at.

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Out of interest, not being someone who follows Scottish football, why’d you call em Savilleites? :lol: 

Child abuse has gone on at Celtic boys club for over 40 years, Celtic fc deny that they are affiliated with the boys club even though the paid the wages of the boys club managers and coaches. The boys club officials took a youth football team to Boston in the 90s for a fictitious football tournament which was in all accounts a paedophile party. 

All celtic managers including Jock Stein and Tommy Burns knew about this and said nothing (hence the saying 'big jock knew).

Scotlands top lawyers Thompsons are representatives for over 50 children who are suing Celtic fc.

A celtic boys club player Andrew Gray committed suicide as an adult due to the fact celtic fc would not admit responsibility.

There is a spotlight tv documentary about this, google all about this scandal.

SFA asked celtic to conduct an in-house enquiry about this and done fuck all.

All other fans of Scottish clubs sing that Celtic FC are known as paedos. 

Scottish national party done fuck all either as most of them are tims.

Edited by BrayWyatt
Add to post

31 minutes ago, BrayWyatt said:

Child abuse has gone on at Celtic boys club for over 40 years, Celtic fc deny that they are affiliated with the boys club even though the paid the wages of the boys club managers and coaches. The boys club officials took a youth football team to Boston in the 90s for a fictitious football tournament which was in all accounts a paedophile party. 

All celtic managers including Jock Stein and Tommy Burns knew about this and said nothing (hence the saying 'big jock knew).

Scotlands top lawyers Thompsons are representatives for over 50 children who are suing Celtic fc.

A celtic boys club player Andrew Gray committed suicide as an adult due to the fact celtic fc would not admit responsibility.

There is a spotlight tv documentary about this, google all about this scandal.

SFA asked celtic to conduct an in-house enquiry about this and done fuck all.

All other fans of Scottish clubs sing that Celtic FC are known as paedos. 

Scottish national party done fuck all either as most of them are tims.

I had no idea about any of that, thanks for telling me.  My range of understanding of the whole old firm thing is that like...Celtic represent like, the anti- England brigade being Catholics and Rangers represent like, the ones who side with England, being Protestant, or thats how it was explained to me when I asked someone to make sense of why Celtic have Palestine flags in the crowd and all that.

8 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I had no idea about any of that, thanks for telling me.  My range of understanding of the whole old firm thing is that like...Celtic represent like, the anti- England brigade being Catholics and Rangers represent like, the ones who side with England, being Protestant, or thats how it was explained to me when I asked someone to make sense of why Celtic have Palestine flags in the crowd and all that.

Sort of but it is more a mirror of Northern Ireland as most of the Jocks are infact not Scottish at all, but Irish migrants, so the Irish migrants, Unionist Calvinist-Protestants on the one hand and Fenian Catholics on the other, took their prejudices with them when migrating to Scotland. Most English don't understand these passions as we were (and some still are) wet Anglicans who watch Songs of Praise.