THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

8 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

The state of our fan base.

the bloke ain't fit for the job you gotta remove the love from him as a player he is clueless tactically.

If this inconsistency continues then yes, of course he needs to go. But if he can stabilize on the higher level, the level where they beat any team, then of course all is good. 

3 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

You know Manchester United fucked up Arsenal properly in the 90s when Arsenal fans in 2020 still haven't got over it.

Do me a favour, we were the only competition United :lol:  And I’m not the only one saying this about United y’know, its an oft stated thing, doesn’t mean they didn’t play great, they were just an absolute shower of bastards :lol:  

Edited by Len Cnut

12 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Do me a favour, we were the only competition United :lol:  And I’m not the only one saying this about United y’know, its an oft stated thing, doesn’t mean they didn’t play great, they were just an absolute shower of bastards :lol:  

Stop whining about the past. Get with the times. We are in 2020 and have Rashford on the team. A national fucking hero. He gets school food for poor children. And adorable Greenwood. Just an innocent kid. Got framed in Iceland. And funky Fred. Get with the times. Just a bunch of lovable, heroic kids.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Stop whining about the past. Get with the times. We are in 2020 and have Rashford on the team. A national fucking hero. He gets school food for poor children. And adorable Greenwood. Just an innocent kid. Got framed in Iceland. And funky Fred. Get with the times. Just a bunch of lovable, heroic kids.

Alright, lets get with the times, we’re both shit :lol:  Bit shit innit?  

On 11/5/2020 at 8:35 PM, Len Cnut said:

Goes back to what I’ve ALWAYS said, something about that team attracts cunts.  I don’t even mean as players, just morally deplorable people.  

Fergie - cunt

Schemiechel - cunt

Giggs - cunt

Keane - cunt

Neville Bros - wankers

Cantona - cunt

Van Nistelrooy - pussy and cunt

Ronaldo - cunt

Paul Scholes - ginger cunt

Beckham - world cup ruining cunt

I could go on all day, something about that team, the generation of my youth most specifically, personality-wise, are just the most horrible human beings, it just oozes from them, every interview you see.

That's always been Chelsea for me, cunts to a man. John Terry, Dennis Wise, Frank Lampard all cunts. Even Zola who is supposed to be this super friendly guy. Ugly horse faced little midget cunt.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

That's always been Chelsea for me, cunts to a man. John Terry, Dennis Wise, Frank Lampard all cunts. Even Zola who is supposed to be this super friendly guy. Ugly horse faced little midget cunt.

Both teams not exactly known for being pleasant, thats squad and fans.  And thats not a dig to any fan on here I just meant historically, United were the first team with a firm if I’m not mistaken and Chelsea, well, everyone knows about Chelsea.

21 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Chelsea have a very monied-up ''Essex'' veneer whilst Manchester United are the quintessential plastic ''prawn sandwich'' team. Both are repellent, although in the days before Abromi-whatshisface, Chelsea were easier to ignore.

All of the above is true but I was talking more along the lines of like...historically Chelsea fans, Headhunters and all that, were sort of big fat smelly pie monster racists :lol:  Whereas United fans, going way back now, were some of the earliest football hooligans, The Red Devils, if I'm not mistaken, I might be, I'm not a United historian, is a cute and cuddley name but it has its roots in hooliganism, I believe that was the name of their firm. 

Arsenals fanbase, historically, has always been a weird mish-mash of foreigners, probably something to do with the population of that part of London, all Turks and Irish and black lads and...just a weird mix.  The Seven Sisters Road is like that even today, when you look at the shops, its Turkish gaffs and Jewish and...I dunno, just all sorts.  Then of course Wenger came and the foreigner association grew even more.  Very much of a community though, moreso during Highbury days. 

Never really that good at hooliganism either though they had their moments :lol:  Gooners, again, another term thats all cute and cuddley now has its roots in the Arsenal firm from back in the day.  

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

All of the above is true but I was talking more along the lines of like...historically Chelsea fans, Headhunters and all that, were sort of big fat smelly pie monster racists :lol:  Whereas United fans, going way back now, were some of the earliest football hooligans, The Red Devils, if I'm not mistaken, I might be, I'm not a United historian, is a cute and cuddley name but it has its roots in hooliganism, I believe that was the name of their firm. 

Arsenals fanbase, historically, has always been a weird mish-mash of foreigners, probably something to do with the population of that part of London, all Turks and Irish and black lads and...just a weird mix.  The Seven Sisters Road is like that even today, when you look at the shops, its Turkish gaffs and Jewish and...I dunno, just all sorts.  Then of course Wenger came and the foreigner association grew even more.  Very much of a community though, moreso during Highbury days. 

Never really that good at hooliganism either though they had their moments :lol:  Gooners, again, another term thats all cute and cuddley now has its roots in the Arsenal firm from back in the day.  

I just see Man U as an international brand supported by foreigners really, although at some stage, before globalisation, they must have been a proper English football club.

The Toon are famous for over-inflating themselves (''we are a big club'') despite never having won anything of consequence since Wor Jackie. 

On 11/5/2020 at 10:32 PM, Len Cnut said:

nah, the scouse accent is often sexy, no matter how classy a bird looks slap a scouse accent on her and you know she’s a PROPER slag :lol:  

The granny was funny though, remember in The Sun she was like ‘I tries to reason with him, I really did’ :lol: 

The Granny went by the nickname "Auld slapper" around Liverpool apparently she was a well known bit of old minge.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

The Granny went by the nickname "Auld slapper" around Liverpool apparently she was a well known bit of old minge.

I'm not sure she actually went by that nickname or whether thats just The Suns headline :lol:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/wayne-rooneys-sordid-scandals--19014947

'Helen has since written a tell all book', whoose gonna read a fuckin' book written by a brass about shagging Wayne Rooney?  What could there possibly be in it, how long could it be?  'Wayne used to pop round 4 times a week to give me a seeing to' The End. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I'm not sure she actually went by that nickname or whether thats just The Suns headline :lol:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/wayne-rooneys-sordid-scandals--19014947

'Helen has since written a tell all book', whoose gonna read a fuckin' book written by a brass about shagging Wayne Rooney?  What could there possibly be in it, how long could it be?  'Wayne used to pop round 4 times a week to give me a seeing to' The End. 

Grim.

17 minutes ago, YouCouldBeMine_2029 said:

What a Goal and a Player! Remember It Well.

Only Time I ever Smiled seeing Someone Score against Scotland.

...Just hope it's a Different Story Next time!

:D

I bet you smiled more when England lost on penalties in the semis. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

It is unbelievable really that England have only won a competition once years ago. For how big football is and how much it dominates everything. Plus have never even been in another final. 

...and the World Class Players they've had.

When you really do think about, It is Unbelievable.

Southgates Era/Team Imo, Is the Best team they've had in a Long time.

-

Overall, Since the mid 90's, The EPL has been built on Huge Inflated Brands, Big Money and a High Percentage of Great Forgien Players. It can Basically lead to an Illusion of Expectation. No other ''Big League'' is seen nor operates that way. Past English Interntional Teams have had too much Unhealthy Pressure on them.

Germany, France, Italy and Spain are more Organic when it comes to Player Development and Style and also Enter Compititions On and Off Filed In a better/Stronger Mantality.

Imo