THE OFFICIAL PROPER FOOTBALL THREAD 2020/21

Len Cnut

Another great result for the famous glasgow rangers today.

The  moon howlers are in disarray,

3 shit goalkeepers,

3 useless fullbacks,

Only decent ch ( Ajer) wants to leave,

The lego man away in the summer,

Christie, Elyonoussi and Édouard want away also,

They will be left with shite like Ajeti and the (supposedly) racist junkie Thumbheid.

Oh and they have no manager.

Edited by BrayWyatt

Just now, BrayWyatt said:

Another great result for the famous glasgow rangers today.

The tramps are in disarray,

3 shit goalkeepers,

3 useless fullbacks,

Only decent ch ( Ajer) wants to leave,

The lego man away in the summer,

Christie, Elyonoussi and Édouard want away also,

They will be left with shite like Ajeti and the (supposedly) racist junkie Thumbheid.

Oh and they have no manager.

Is Scottish football actually a thing anymore? You had two teams then one of them went bankrupt and you had one team for years and now you've got two teams again. Might as well just have a cup final once a year and get rid of the league all together. :lol:  

2 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

So I'd have expected this thread to be lit up atm.

European Super League looks it's finally happening. Announcement soon. 

UEFA going nuclear atm.

Couldn't give a fuck if you paid me. Dreadful boring sport played by cunts! :lol: 

4 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

So I'd have expected this thread to be lit up atm.

European Super League looks it's finally happening. Announcement soon. 

UEFA going nuclear atm.

They just killed football... whatever happens next, will not be the same.

I will never watch single game from that league... hope the rest of the world will kick them out...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, -Jaro- said:

They just killed football... whatever happens next, will not be the same.

I will never watch single game from that league... hope the rest of the world will kick them out...

Yes, terrible idea. A league of 20 teams where 15 teams can't get knocked out? Who the fuck are these 15 teams to think they are the best for eternity? Tottenham and not PSG? Arsenal and not Bayern Munich? To insulate themselves from competition from "lesser teams"? What hubris! Just a few teams playing against each other all the time - how boring. Fuck this idea. Fuck the Glazers. 

37 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Yes, terrible idea. A league of 20 teams where 15 teams can't get knocked out? Who the fuck are these 15 teams to think they are the best for eternity? Tottenham and not PSG? Arsenal and not Bayern Munich? To insulate themselves from competition from "lesser teams"? What hubris! Just a few teams playing against each other all the time - how boring. Fuck this idea. Fuck the Glazers. 

Yep, they are loosing money these years - with Leicesters, Atalantas "stealing" their spot.

Now they want to get rid of them...

And Spaniards - they are broke, so this is the last chance for them keeping the "top of the world" position...

As LFC, let them walk alone, fuck them...

• Like 2

FUCK THEM!

I‘m going back to watching amateur football in Germany. Reasonable ticket prices, real fans, players who still give all they got for their clubs, no horrendous transfer fees and most importantly, only 2€ for a pint!

I really hope that this league flops and the clubs participating will be punished by UEFA/FIFA/national FA‘s. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ToonGuns said:

Worst. Idea. Ever.

What's wrong with the status quo?!

They've not been the same since Rick Parfitt passed away :lol:

Mass uproar regarding this, though opinions seem to be divided on some of the forums I check out. Dion Dublin was on the radio this morning saying that if FIFA are threatening to ban players who partake in this from playing international football, that'll be enough to convince them to think twice about it. It's hard to see modern elite players turning down more sums of money though.

Edited by Dean
Fuck sake, wrong member

7 minutes ago, Dean said:

Dion Dublin was on the radio this morning saying that if FIFA are threatening to ban players who partake in this from playing international football, that'll be enough to convince them to think twice about it.

I read that too. Not too sure whether FIFA can legally do this? I guess when they try to ban players from international football they will go to court 

43 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

I read that too. Not too sure whether FIFA can legally do this? I guess when they try to ban players from international football they will go to court 

Well, I think they can - both FIFA and UEFA are "private" organisations - Their house, their rules - if you don't agree don't come in.

I hope they'll stand still.

German clubs turned down (both BvB and Bayern). DirtyDozen then contacted RB Leipzig, but even they don't want to participate...

• Like 1

Mourinho fired, allegedly because of a row over "super league". Smart of Mourinho to leave because of that, now he can get out before he runs the club down into the mud and even get out with his head held high. 

I hope other managers take a stand against this atrocity. Come on Ole Gunnar!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Mourinho fired, allegedly because of a row over "super league". Smart of Mourinho to leave because of that, now he can get out before he runs the club down into the mud and even get out with his head held high. 

I hope other managers take a stand against this atrocity. Come on Ole Gunnar!

Is there any reliable source for the Mourinho Super League rift rumours?

3 hours ago, SAU3R said:

Yeah as Jaro mentioned, they're private organizations so they'll do as they see fit.

I just assumed Mourinho had been chased due to Spurs being below par. I'll be keeping an eye on that. A lot of the big jobs will be available in the summer the way things are going. I'll be curious to see who the Celts get in. Howe is rumored to have agreed in principle but I've never been convinced of that and the prospect of Roy Keane's return to management is dividing opinion - I hate the thought of the Scottish media making a big thing out of United and Liverpool, which would be inevitable, if Keane were to get the job.

My friend was on about Rodgers maybe going to Spurs, but I can't see him leaving Leicester with the way things are going unless it was a big job in England but the way things are the now, I'm not really sure who would qualify for that currently.

6 hours ago, -Jaro- said:

Well, I think they can - both FIFA and UEFA are "private" organisations - Their house, their rules - if you don't agree don't come in.

I hope they'll stand still.

German clubs turned down (both BvB and Bayern). DirtyDozen then contacted RB Leipzig, but even they don't want to participate...

How the fuck have Spurs positioned themselves into this. A club that hasn't won their league in over 60 years and not won a trophy in over a decade. All of these clubs are dead to me now. 

• Like 1