10/16/17 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

gunsguy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2017 at 2:10 PM, nfarmaki said:

Hey everyone! This is my first show at the Garden and I am staying in Newark. What is the transit situation like? Do they run that late coming back?

Yes, you can take the New Jersey Transit to and from Newark before and after the show.  Just note that both the train stations where MSG is and the one in Newark are called Penn Station, which can be confusing if you aren't familiar with the transit system.

1 hour ago, jknaus23 said:

Yes, you can take the New Jersey Transit to and from Newark before and after the show.  Just note that both the train stations where MSG is and the one in Newark are called Penn Station, which can be confusing if you aren't familiar with the transit system.

There’s also Newark Broad Street Station - be sure you’re returning to the right one on the way back. Different NJT lines go to each. They’re not terribly far apart, but “far enough” for late night in Newark.

2 hours ago, jknaus23 said:

Thank you for the advice!!!!!! I’m staying at a hotel at Liberty Airport. 

On 10/12/2017 at 4:05 AM, uzi your illusion said:

anyone attending this show that wants to pick up an extra lithograph, I will get them an extra on Sunday night and trade 

Pm me 

Did you get an extra? Lets make a deal. Ill get an extra  slash litho

1 hour ago, frenchie87 said:

Is there anyone willing to get an extra Slash litho for me? Will pay fair price & shipping. Please PM me. Thank you!

They gave out wristbands yesterday and only 1 litho per person. It gave some people a chance because I saw one guy holding 6 poster tubes, seriously? But maybe someone going doesn't want one themselves and can get you one. There were only 300 yesterday, they started selling them a little after 5pm and by 600pm or so, people were commenting they were sold out . Hope you get one.  

1 minute ago, Pishy said:

They gave out wristbands yesterday and only 1 litho per person. It gave some people a chance because I saw one guy holding 6 poster tubes, seriously? But maybe someone going doesn't want one themselves and can get you one. There were only 300 yesterday, they started selling them a little after 5pm and by 600pm or so, people were commenting they were sold out . Hope you get one.  

I got online at 6:30 at the main merch stand in the front entrance (before scanning my ticket) yesterday and was able to get one but the shirts were sold out.

8 minutes ago, goneshootin said:

Not to pile on the litho topic but I have an extra Duff litho id love to trade for the inevitable Slash one tonight. 

Intetesting how they tightened up the litho process. At the first MSG show there were stacks of them at the inside merch stands all the way to the end of the show. 

Is weird what not put Axl,Slash&Duff in the litho togethers.😑