11/29/17 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum

gunsguy

So I guess this is really the end of the tour (although they are doing a festival run in mid 2018). The band seems to be treating it as one and for me personally it feels like the end of the tour. Similiar to how the end of 2010 and then 2011 were part of the same tour but felt like completely different ones.

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

So I guess this is really the end of the tour (although they are doing a festival run in mid 2018). The band seems to be treating it as one and for me personally it feels like the end of the tour. Similiar to how the end of 2010 and then 2011 were part of the same tour but felt like completely different ones.

I’m getting that feeling too. Especially with Frank and Meagan’s little comments on Instagram about the end of the tour. Seems weird. They’ll hit Europe next summer and be done for good. After that who knows

1 minute ago, Ratam said:

When people ask "when a new album"??

Slash wouldn’t hold up the finger he’d probably say soon... with Myles 

1 minute ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

I’m getting that feeling too. Especially with Frank and Meagan’s little comments on Instagram about the end of the tour. Seems weird. They’ll hit Europe next summer and be done for good. After that who knows

😧😢😦

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

When fans ask about new GnR music.

When people ask 'and Izzy & Steven"??☝

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

When people totally steal my 100% original idea with different captions :max:

(im just kidding I love you all :P

😅😆😀👍

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Derick said:

They do it again, someone can go to the Meegan live on Instagram and try to figure out what song they played at the first live video..After Atittude Fortus started play RQ but then Slash, Duff and Frank started another song..but just for a fill seconds...

Edit..It´s excactly on this print posted by BlueJean

Slash, Duff and Frank. That's a key. If they're working on some new music (and i believe it is the case) the 3 of them need to get togheter and work on bases. Fortus can add something later (or not, maybe just a second guitar writen by Slash), but honestly, looks like a band working on something developed (maybe) in hotel rooms.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fernomenoyde said:

Slash, Duff and Frank. That's a key. If they're working on some new music (and i believe it is the case) the 3 of them need to get togheter and work on bases. Fortus can add something later (or not, maybe just a second guitar writen by Slash), but honestly, looks like a band working on something developed (maybe) in hotel rooms.

I respect your posts and appreciate the work you've done in terms of GN'R multishows, but I have to respectively completely disagree here. I can't see them writing new music together. I think they were just jamming.

• Like 1