Who Have the Bigger Say in the Band- Slash or Team Brazil?

It's difficult to tell, I would say TB because it has major control over Axl and it's thigher with him but at this point in time Slash plays a big role in Guns because if he decides to leave GNR is finished. So 50% Slash 50% TB.

When it comes to music, I don't know how TB could justify anything against Slash.

Amd I don't think Slash gives input about finances and other business things. I don't know.

TB look to me more like an extra arm of Axl but not people who can come up with great ideas or new developments. They basically act like Axl supporters of Axl's ideas and wishes.

Team Yes is not a management company, they are there for one reason which is to enable and say yes to the man who pays their salary.  

Slash, who lost his street cred after selling out izzy stradlin, is smart enough to not pick a fight with the childish lead singer, so as to not disrupt the millions coming in and any other potential endeavors with the three remaining members of gnr.  

So i would say Axl has the most pull, thus Team Yes because they are just axl doing whatever he wants, no matter how bad it makes him look, no matter how bad his "line-ups" were, they can not and will not stand up to the boss who pays them so well. 

if there is no gnr renaissance and the band ends with the tsi/live era records then Team Yes will take the blame for the destruction of one of the great bands and one of the great front men of all time.  BUT... that's what happens when you get the luckiest nanny in Malibu to "manage" you. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sunset Gardner said:

if there is no gnr renaissance and the band ends with the tsi/live era records then Team Yes will take the blame for the destruction of one of the great bands and one of the great front men of all time.  BUT... that's what happens when you get the luckiest nanny in Malibu to "manage" you. 

Sorry, but that's nonsense.  Blaming anyone other than the band members for any issues you have with the band is absurd.  

Axl used to say it was him and Slash that managed the band and took care of business and they'd run ideas by Duff.  He used to say they were partners and that he was proud of that.  Personally, I wish he'd fire TB and go back to it being him and Slash running ideas by Duff again.  Cut loose all the extras and streamline.

6 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Axl used to say it was him and Slash that managed the band and took care of business and they'd run ideas by Duff.  He used to say they were partners and that he was proud of that.  Personally, I wish he'd fire TB and go back to it being him and Slash running ideas by Duff again.  Cut loose all the extras and streamline.

Yep, agreed 100%. 

Odds of that happening? I mean, look at Del, Dizzy..etc...

16 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I think Axl would listen to Slash about band stuff/music but i don't think TB would do or say anything to Axl if Slash talked with them about it. They seem extremely over protective of

Axl and wouldn't risk wanting to upset him.

And plus what know TB about music? I dare said nothing , is ridicoulous think this 

• GNFNR 1

5 hours ago, Sunset Gardner said:

Team Yes is not a management company, they are there for one reason which is to enable and say yes to the man who pays their salary.  

As far as I know, the manager of Guns N Roses, Fernando, has never been a nanny.

Edited by Tonto

4 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Ain't they all management? Beta and Fernando ?

Like a Queen, I think she's passed that part of the job to her heir Fernando :lol:

But she must still have some influence on certain things as Fernando is pretty much unexperienced and green :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Tonto said:

She's part of the team, but Fernando is the big dog and has been for many years now.

ok thanks,i didn't follow that era so i get confused:wacko:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Like a Queen, I think she's passed that part of the job to her heir Fernando :lol:

But she must still have some influence on certain things as Fernando is pretty much unexperienced and green :rolleyes:

So Fernando just learnt stuff 'on the job' like an internship?