American Horror Story:Cult

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:39 AM, RussTCB said:

I had 3 episodes of this on the DVR, so I just skipped 2 and watched the latest one. I finally really like the latest one.

Yeah, finally explaining the whole cult thing going on.

It's still a stupid reason to hate on Sarah's character because of who she voted for, but then AHS is always over the top with stuff.

I'm glad Evan Peters has a bigger part this season because he's very good at being crazy. 

Can't wait to see how this season ends.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, finally explaining the whole cult thing going on.

It's still a stupid reason to hate on Sarah's character because of who she voted for, but then AHS is always over the top with stuff.

I'm glad Evan Peters has a bigger part this season because he's very good at being crazy. 

Can't wait to see how this season ends.

Idk, voting for Jill Stein is pretty stupid.

• Like 1

Well, we found out more about why Ivy hates her wife. Still how about getting a divorce, but who gets the kid? Who cares?

Evan Peters' character is a total nut job. He gets all those dummies to do what he wants them to do and he comes out looking amazing.

I think Sarah's character is doomed especially after what happened last night.

Don't think this season will end well for the good characters. This might be the season for the crazies to win.

• 3 weeks later...

I think most of the characters will be dead by the season finale which is next Tuesday.

I think Evan Peters is doing an amazing job this season.

I think showing the Manson murders again was a bit much. I mean who doesn't know what the fuck happened back then?

Anyway, I think Ryan Murphy has a contract with FX to do the show as many season as he wants to.

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

It's amazing how many killers Evan Peters could look like with special make up on.

Tuesday is the season finale. I'm curious as to what Sarah's end game will be?

Surprise by who the traitor was. Felt bad for the sister. God, he killed his whole family.

Spoiler

I think she sets everyone up.  The sister wasn't really the mole, she was and she was working with that guy we saw at the end of the episode.

21 hours ago, Kasanova King said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I think she sets everyone up.  The sister wasn't really the mole, she was and she was working with that guy we saw at the end of the episode.

You are probably right. She will most likely walk away from it all with her son. That kid will definitely need therapy after all he's been through.

• Like 1

Did the thing where I skipped a bunch of episodes again and just watched the most recent one. Seems like some interesting things went on but overall I'm glad I didn't watch all of it. 

Not really invested, obviously lol, but I will watch the finale to see how it all gets cleaned up.

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 5:42 PM, RussTCB said:

Did the thing where I skipped a bunch of episodes again and just watched the most recent one. Seems like some interesting things went on but overall I'm glad I didn't watch all of it. 

Not really invested, obviously lol, but I will watch the finale to see how it all gets cleaned up.

Well, I felt some episodes were annoying. Once the killing started it got good again. lol

I'm glad it's ending this season tonight. I've had enough of this show. I don't know if it'll be back next year, but if it is I hope the writers come up with something new and different.

This year's show was annoying when Evan Peter's character (I never remember names) kept talking about past serial killers and then we had to see it played out. I mean come on already. Did they run out of storylines?

12 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, looks like the season finale, traded one cult leader for another one.

Sarah's character looked like the green arrow in the ending. lol Does she think she's going to be a super hero?

I'm glad this season is done. I think it went on too long as it was.

The ending made no sense tbh. I mean, what's Sarah's motivation here? What kind of cult? Did I completely miss her getting drawn into something to the point where she'd want this? It just feels random. 

• Like 1

Sarah was manipulating all the people that Evan Peter's character was, so it makes sense to me that she became just like him. I also think she was crazy too. lol

I mean how can you kill people and be okay about it? I hope that kid of hers get some therapy or he'll be another future serial killer.

Either way, it's over the done with. I think Ryan Murphy is losing his edge. Maybe he should take some years off.

I did like Scream Queens a lot, but that's been cancelled.

On 11/16/2017 at 4:59 AM, username said:

The ending made no sense tbh. I mean, what's Sarah's motivation here? What kind of cult? Did I completely miss her getting drawn into something to the point where she'd want this? It just feels random. 

SPOILER ALERT:

Spoiler

Sarah basically took over that woman's cult (SCUM) that wants to get rid of all the men in the world.  The woman she killed was the previous leader...she wore the same type of cloak.  I thought it was a rather weak ending, personally. 

Edited by Kasanova King

• 2 weeks later...