09/23/17 - Rio de Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

gunsguy

18 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

Also hope somebody records the 360° broadcast, we never know if something can happen and we miss it due to cameras on main broadcast not aiming at it (aka RIR 2006 Tommy smashing his bass)

But otherwise we could see Ashba when broken his guitar during Nightrain at RIR 2011 :D 

Edited by Dezso1989
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Yes this could be the best pro shot we ever get of Axl/Slash since getting back together. Am hoping Axl has something to prove after the 2011 disaster but I doubt it 😕

I don't care if the rest of the tour is hardcore Mickey Mouse I just hope he kills it at Rio for a 4k proshot I live for this stuff

Will you be able to record the 4K stream? Considering its only on Brazilian TV

7 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Will you be able to record the 4K stream? Considering its only on Brazilian TV

I woudn't get my hopes up about a 4k recording... 4K tvs are still not popular around here, very expensive compared to a regular 1080p and we also don't have that much of 4k material to watch, plus they'll need a special 4k cable service setup, plus the guy should be willing to record and upload the huge file...

i hope a miracle happens, but i don't know :shrugs:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rendestroi95 said:

I woudn't get my hopes up about a 4k recording... 4K tvs are still not popular around here, very expensive compared to a regular 1080p and we also don't have that much of 4k material to watch, plus they'll need a special 4k cable service setup, plus the guy should be willing to record and upload the huge file...

i hope a miracle happens, but i don't know :shrugs:

It’s a fact they are streaming it in 4K.

http://www.telesintese.com.br/rock-in-rio-sera-transmitido-em-4k-na-tv-paga/

4K it´s not that popular in Brazil, yet...They just started..But I´m preatty sure that the brazilian fans already are looking for a way to get this 4K broadcast. Actually, yesterday I asked to the guys from GNR Brasil forum about it and one of our colaborators (Muriell) told me that he already have someone to record the regular HD streaming and he will try to find someone to record this 4K one. Let´s hope..

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

On 13/09/2017 at 10:28 AM, Derick said:

Yeah, it´s it. All the headliners are scheduled to start after midnight (Axl must be loving it:lol:). There´s no curfew over there I mean the show may end about 3:30 am.

Main stage schedule:

7 pm - Titãs

9 pm - Incubus

10.35 pm - The Who

12.25 am - GNR

k0jbdk.jpg

Source: https://g1.globo.com/musica/rock-in-rio/2017/noticia/programacao-do-rock-in-rio-2017-veja-a-lista-das-atracoes-do-festival.ghtml

Uhm, I think there is a curfew. In 2011, they hit the stage after 2 am due to heavy rain. I remember something about Axl wanting to play more songs, but at about 5 am the festival told him to end it. So if they start on time, there should be no problem with curfews, but if by chance they are VERY late, I think there is.

Also, they say it starts at 12:25 am, but I watched both maroon 5 concerts and Timberlake last weekend (yes, go ahead and judge me :lol:) and they all started at 12:40 am actually.

58 minutes ago, Deb Rose said:

Uhm, I think there is a curfew. In 2011, they hit the stage after 2 am due to heavy rain. I remember something about Axl wanting to play more songs, but at about 5 am the festival told him to end it. So if they start on time, there should be no problem with curfews, but if by chance they are VERY late, I think there is.

Also, they say it starts at 12:25 am, but I watched both maroon 5 concerts and Timberlake last weekend (yes, go ahead and judge me :lol:) and they all started at 12:40 am actually.

IDK, I´m pretty sure that there´s no curfew to this kind of festival over there. Actually they have schedule DJs to start to play after 2am on the Electronic Stage...But probably the festival have their own schedule I mean a "dead line", what makes sense to me..They need to clean up the venue, fix things and get ready to the next day or just because the people who work for them needs a break.

• GNFNR 1