09/23/17 - Rio de Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

gunsguy

43 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Well, given it'll be something like 4am my time, I'm hoping those watching live will give commentary/thoughts in this thread so I've get some idea of how it went when I wake up. :lol: Come on Guns..bring your A game! 

4 a.m.?! Yikes! I'm lucky....it starts like at 7:30 p.m. for me. 

15 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

4 a.m.?! Yikes! I'm lucky....it starts like at 7:30 p.m. for me. 

Lucky you - awesome way to spend your Saturday night. :headbang: Must say, it was great when they did the European leg, I felt quite spoiled having so many shows to look forward to that began at reasonable times! 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

3 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Lucky you - awesome way to spend your Saturday night. :headbang: Must say, it was great when they did the European leg, I felt quite spoiled having so many shows to look forward to that began at reasonable times! 

Same here. This leg of the tour i have to wait until the next day:max:

I'm sure our show threads were much longer too :P

• Like 1

All us technologically inept people with used computers will make a hero out of anyone who is able to get a quality live stream on their computer and then stream it here via periscope or whatever.  

Im grateful for peoples help so for but cannot figure this stuff out.  And my computer keeps getting backed up when Im trying to follow instructions on screen.

• Like 1

I'm in Texas and was able to log into Multishow link using NordVPN to spoof a Brazilian IP address.

NordVPN is a pay service. However, it has all sorts of handy uses.

You can safely download from BT sites without being tracked and view geo locked content from the around the world securely.

You can also use different Nord VPN IP addresses to override bandwidth limits on file locker sites.

http://nordvpn.com/?ref=19984938c

The best deal is 2 years for $79 (Promo code: 2YSpecial2017), although they have monthly plans available.

If anyone wants more info on NordVPN, just PM me.

MultiShow.JPG