09/23/17 - Rio de Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

gunsguy

5 hours ago, Nicklord said:

The best trio of the festival:

21h: Alter Bridge

22h35: Tears For Fears

0h25: Bon Jovi

:lol: 

Nice headliners in general but I've heard it's really expensive for Brazil. Is that true? 

The price is something around U$D146/day, students have 50% off (U$D73/day) it´s not cheap but not that expensive too since you can get a very good lineup in a single day. The problem is that Brazil is going through a very bad economic and political crisis, especially Rio.

Good news!!! The Multishow channel opened their streaming to the  non-subscribers. That´s a very good streaming!

LINK: https://globosatplay.globo.com/multishow/ao-vivo/

P.D.: Remember that only works with a extension that changes your IP address to a brazilian one.

Edited by Derick
  • GNFNR 1

still don't know which version should I choose to see the GN'R show. LiveXLive is great because you can choose the video quality, but it has a ugly banner on top. Multishow and Globo both work nice also but I noticed they were a bit more laggy than the LXL one.

All of them work in HD tough. So, if someone knows which one is the best option, please share it with us! :D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

still don't know which version should I choose to see the GN'R show. LiveXLive is great because you can choose the video quality, but it has a ugly banner on top. Multishow and Globo both work nice also but I noticed they were a bit more laggy than the LXL one.

All of them work in HD tough. So, if someone knows which one is the best option, please share it with us! :D

I dont think th LiveXLive channel is playing gnr thats the only one I can get to work :(

https://postimg.org/image/p1bcbt0w5/

Edited by Gibbo

13 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Yeah got it sorted now thanks

I wonder why gnr isnt on here https://postimg.org/image/p1bcbt0w5/

It´s weird, this site isn't listed or even mentioned by the RIR official channels..And more weird because it´s seems that they have their own signal I mean on their player have no  G1, Globo or Multishow banners.

44 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I think I´ll pick the Multishow channel..works very well to me.

@Gibbo @Derick

You need to access the LiveXLive stream trough the Festicket website. The player im talking about (in which you can manually pick the 1080p quality) is on this website.

https://www.festicket.com/es/festivals/rock-in-rio/2017/

It wont show now, but check back when there's a band playing and you'll see. You dont need an extension. I think it's one of the best options.

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

@Gibbo @Derick

You need to access the LiveXLive stream trough the Festicket website. The player im talking about (in which you can manually pick the 1080p quality) is on this website.

https://www.festicket.com/es/festivals/rock-in-rio/2017/

It wont show now, but check back when there's a band playing and you'll see. You dont need an extension. I think it's one of the best options.

Yeah I had that at the livexlive site too mate thanks

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

I´ll ask some friends who live there. This 4k broadcast it´s only available through the TV signal and only to the NET and Claro HDTV clients..But probably someone will record it..I wonder the file size, more then 100GB, right? :wacko:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I have a question, when GNR goes on stage will be already November 24, right?

Because I think Gibbo has his countdown a day early, if is the case

Yep. @Gibbo I think you need to set the counter to sunday 24th at 12.25 a.m.

Edited by Derick