09/23/17 - Rio de Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

gunsguy

6 hours ago, Axeli said:

Any idea when they play in Europe time? Too lazy to count...

Use https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Choose Brasilia and slide the marker to 24th september, 12:30 am. Then select your city/region and -eureka! - the marker will show that in your local time. 

Edited by Anderslash
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, colonizedmind said:

360? They're broadcasting a 360 too? Is that on youtube ? Or where is that coming from ? 

This is in edition to the 2 TV broadcasts...Do you have a link?

Yep! You can see the 360° broadcast on the G1 website or download the app. It’s pretty cool!

https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/g1-360-rock-in-rio/id1281774921?mt=8

EDIT.: As all of officials broadcasters  you’ll need to have a extension on your device (phone or pc) to change your IP address to a Brazilian one. ( I have “Hola Free VPN” and works very well). You’ll need that only if you’re not in Brazil.

Edited by Derick

1 hour ago, Derick said:

Yep! You can see the 360° broadcast on the G1 website or download the app. It’s pretty cool!

https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/g1-360-rock-in-rio/id1281774921?mt=8

EDIT.: As all of officials broadcasters  you’ll need to have a extension on your device (phone or pc) to change your IP address to a Brazilian one. ( I have “Hola Free VPN” and works very well). You’ll need that only if you’re not in Brazil.

Thanks for the info...

What just wondering if the curfew is changed compared to other years ? Guns have always basically performed their full tour show at other Rio's 2 + hours 

but all the headliners for this year seem to play around 90 mins each...Will this be different for GNR? Surely they won't mind with it being a reunited GNR :P

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

Thanks for the info...

What just wondering if the curfew is changed compared to other years ? Guns have always basically performed their full tour show at other Rio's 2 + hours 

but all the headliners for this year seem to play around 90 mins each...Will this be different for GNR? Surely they won't mind with it being a reunited GNR :P

Na, they said GNR's setlist has over 2 pages. Also said that'll be the longest show in this Rock In Rio

• GNFNR 1

I came here looking for the time they actually go on because I have work until 10 and live in Philly so I was afraid. I'm so psyched now. So many options to watch. As much as I enjoy the novelty of Apollo and a few songs that were actually pretty fucking awesome performed there, this is another beast. RIR is where SO much GNR history us born. Seriously.  TWO - debut of Soum, new songs galore, played to a bagillion people, killed it, probably the beginning of the end.....THREE - (technically) debut of new band and new songs!,  OMG live!, "up my ass that's where he is...", "get that guy out of here. You hear me Mr security guy, that guy, gone...gimmie that", "ok nevermind" part in The Blues lol, energetic but winded axl....FOUR - yellow coat, Estranged resurrected! (To be honest haven't watched it once since I saw it air live so those ARE really the only things I remember)...WHAT DOES 7 HAVE IN STORE??

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, colonizedmind said:

Thanks for the info...

Don’t worry about it. There’s no curfew over there. As I wrote before, the schedule have DJs to start to play after 2am at the Electronic Stage..Probably we will get a regular long GNR setlist :headbang: