09/23/17 - Rio de Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

gunsguy

3 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Apollo was fine

This is reaching Axl Rose Disaster 3 levels

No it isn't. You should revise the Bridge School Benefit or RIR 2011. They were much worse than what we have tonight. The band still sounds good for the most part, and even though there are some issues, it's to be expected in a live setting. No act over this weekend have been perfect.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

Just now, Goran4 said:

SAME PEOPLE whining about the same things in EVERY THREAD of NITL tour so far....

And you do that song after song.

Thats beyond criticism...Sick of it.

Honestly, I would have kept complaining in every show thread but it was deemed as ruining everyone else's experience of their show...but tonight is our show...we all get to see this and it turns out Axl was ruining the shows, not me 

I don't understand the band's idea of keeping songs on their setlist that Axl is clearly no longer able to sing.  It would be more honest to cut the setlist and play songs that Axl can do justice to like Its So Easy and include other songs that Axl could play without any problems, like Bad Obsession. This is painful to look at.

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

Well that's not constructive. Being a stale act is suppose to be good? 

Axl's vocals are excellent for ACDC

Axl's vocals are actually very bad for a professional singer with gnr, 

It's still an old topic...remember being "a stale act" may only apply to those that think that way about GnR or any other bands they like/love and are dissapointed by for whatever reason. The Dissapointment has existed since the return of the new GnR in 2001...it's only new for those who have not been hanging around these GnR forums.

I will not return an answer, 'cause I wanna enjoy the rest of the show now...

1 minute ago, SWINGTRADER said:

This is one of the worst songs ever. What was Axl thinking when he wrote this shit. How can someone go from November Rain and Estranged to this shit?

Blame Stephanie for This I Love. I remember first reading about this song in 1993.

Axl hyped it as an epic. When I first heard it in 2008, I was extremely disappointed!