09/23/17 - Rio de Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

gunsguy

1 minute ago, SWINGTRADER said:

Can you imagine if a time machine were invented and you could go back to 1991 and bring Axl to 2017 so he can see what became of himself and his band. 

I think he would have to be on suicide watch from that point on.

There was an interview with Axl in the late 80's, early 90's that I've never been able to find again where Axl was responding to Gene Simmons talking shit about GNR, and Axl said something like "maybe Gene should remember how to play his songs"

Everything comes full circle

Oh god it's back :P

I'm having a little bit of a giggle to this as it's just GNR's luck....all the technical shite that's gone with this

performance ....didn't see any problems with other streams I've watched ....GNR always have problems, they

could of played this same gig tomorrow and the day after and still there would be problems !!! 

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Just tuned in for Yesterday's and half of Coma

What the fuck

Not good. He was much better at Apollo (that was the last show I checked out). I have pretty much stopped following NITL because my shows were all last year and I also know the set hasn't changed (whatever, its the same tour). I  know his voice deteriorated this year, but thought the Apollo show was at least passable. From the song and a half I heard, it is pretty jarring. 

Very disappointing, Axl killed it with AC/DC and for the 2016 GNR shows imo. I am betting he is complacent here, which is no excuse for people paying to a current GNR show. Especially one being live streamed in HD. Its our first reunion proshow show. If there is no DVD/Blueray from the 2016 USA run, it will be yet another massive disappointment and missed opportunity. 

I only heard a song and a half so I hope the rest is better, but jesus, not good so far

I don't think it's just Axl being complacent. Whether he's exhausted or sick, I think there's something else going on. He wasn't this bad at the end of the tour a couple weeks ago.