09/23/17 - Rio de Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

gunsguy

Just now, Gunner927 said:

I don't think it's just Axl being complacent. Whether he's exhausted or sick, I think there's something else going on. He wasn't this bad at the end of the tour a couple weeks ago.

I just checked out a few quick videos from 2017. I could see this being pretty close to a lot of them. As someone said, this is with HiDef audio with Axl's voice out loud and clear. We hear EVERYTHING. 

He probably is exhausted, but then they shouldn't have made this tour so fucking long. We are coming to the two year anniversary of the Coachella "announcement". They've hit pretty much every major market at this point. 

I doubt he is sick. That excuse can't be used for every bad proshot. The only shows I think that excuse holds up for would be Bridge School. Those were so bad, I'd believe he had strep throat. 

• Like 1

Just now, LA_0013 said:

IF this band ever does new music - they really need to do most of the songs in Axl's lower register Its So Easy / DTJ type vocals. That way they can tour the new album and sound much better.

Axl getting too old for the back catalogue I'm afraid. Sad to see him as the weak link

...he just sang the entire AC/DC catalogue flawlessly a year ago

12 minutes ago, killuridols said:

It's not even Mickey. His voice sounds TIRED.

This man needs a huge break!!! I can't believe they have booked 30 more shows after this! :facepalm:

Yeah, he sounded like he was in trouble on Coma. Yikes.

I can't imagine him doing another European tour next year sounding like this.  His voice needs a long break.