gunsguy

09/23/17 - Rio de Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

Oh god it's back :P

I'm having a little bit of a giggle to this as it's just GNR's luck....all the technical shite that's gone with this

performance ....didn't see any problems with other streams I've watched ....GNR always have problems, they

could of played this same gig tomorrow and the day after and still there would be problems !!! 

1 minute ago, IncitingChaos said:

I like how everyone acts like he hasn't sounded this bad the last 50 shows

you're gonna have to cut some slack to those who still read this place but haven't bothered to watch streams of 50 shows on the same tour.

• GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Just tuned in for Yesterday's and half of Coma

What the fuck

Not good. He was much better at Apollo (that was the last show I checked out). I have pretty much stopped following NITL because my shows were all last year and I also know the set hasn't changed (whatever, its the same tour). I  know his voice deteriorated this year, but thought the Apollo show was at least passable. From the song and a half I heard, it is pretty jarring. 

Very disappointing, Axl killed it with AC/DC and for the 2016 GNR shows imo. I am betting he is complacent here, which is no excuse for people paying to a current GNR show. Especially one being live streamed in HD. Its our first reunion proshow show. If there is no DVD/Blueray from the 2016 USA run, it will be yet another massive disappointment and missed opportunity. 

I only heard a song and a half so I hope the rest is better, but jesus, not good so far

I don't think it's just Axl being complacent. Whether he's exhausted or sick, I think there's something else going on. He wasn't this bad at the end of the tour a couple weeks ago.

Just now, Magnus Cavalerra said:

Why the hell people that disappointed keep watching? Got some masochism or what? Like just close your browser.

It's like car accidents and trainwrecks, you can't just turn away

Coma was a total train wreck. The solo was bad too this time, the stream got off at the right time :lol:

'Nuff for me, goodnight folks!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

Why the hell people that disappointed keep watching? Got some masochism or what? Like just close your browser.

You think we're not going to watch our favorite band play? We want to watch the show, even if they're not playing well tonight.

Just now, Loseyourillusions98 said:

What the fuck happened at the end of coma with his voice? 

rock and roll

• GNFNR 1

Really no need to bitch. We have Axl Slash and Duff sharing the stage something many thought to never happen again! 

Some of you weren’t around during the years of silence and speculation. Those years were fucking brutal!!!  I’ll take this over nothing!!! 

IF this band ever does new music - they really need to do most of the songs in Axl's lower register Its So Easy / DTJ type vocals. That way they can tour the new album and sound much better.

Axl getting too old for the back catalogue I'm afraid. Sad to see him as the weak link

Just now, Gunner927 said:

I don't think it's just Axl being complacent. Whether he's exhausted or sick, I think there's something else going on. He wasn't this bad at the end of the tour a couple weeks ago.

I just checked out a few quick videos from 2017. I could see this being pretty close to a lot of them. As someone said, this is with HiDef audio with Axl's voice out loud and clear. We hear EVERYTHING. 

He probably is exhausted, but then they shouldn't have made this tour so fucking long. We are coming to the two year anniversary of the Coachella "announcement". They've hit pretty much every major market at this point. 

I doubt he is sick. That excuse can't be used for every bad proshot. The only shows I think that excuse holds up for would be Bridge School. Those were so bad, I'd believe he had strep throat. 

• Like 1

GNR Legend Mr. Dizzy Reed is in full force tonight, ivories higher in the mix than most everything :lol:

Just now, shotsfired cro said:

at the end of Coma, when his real voice came through, what was that?

why doesn't he sing like that all the time?

I don't know. I think his lower register and natural voice sound great. He should use it more often.