09/23/17 - Rio de Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

gunsguy

3 minutes ago, Mega_Music said:

Really no need to bitch. We have Axl Slash and Duff sharing the stage something many thought to never happen again! 

Some of you weren’t around during the years of silence and speculation. Those years were fucking brutal!!!  I’ll take this over nothing!!! 

Sure. It's awesome that's happening. But essentially everyone who gives enough of a shit to be tuning into this on a Saturday night saw a show last year or earlier this year Axl sounded infinitely better. I don't go out of my way to talk shit. This is bad. Let's be real.

3 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

Axl is done. Bridge school and rir 2011 aside he never sounded this bad. Its clear he cant sound better. I am devastated. It is what it is. 

He's been singing more or less like this for the past couple of months. This isn't some all-time low. Axl has sounded okay for most of this show, with some bad performances here and there. He just need an extensive break after such a grueling tour, and i'm sure he will be fine. People tend to forget that Guns have been going for a year and a half now, with Axl also lending his vocal to AC/DC. The man has done a lot of work for his age and position.

Edited by Live Like a Suicide

1 minute ago, RONIN said:

Yeah, he sounded like he was in trouble on Coma. Yikes.

I can't imagine him doing another European tour next year sounding like this.  His voice needs a long break.

Way before Coma he was already in trouble. Omg Yesterday was terrible :unsure:

It is insane that he has to go back to the States after this.... Why do they do it? Can't be so greedy, man...

1 minute ago, History2010 said:

The arena tour is looking to be a big mistake, they should have allowed themselves to have a large break as opposed to this constant touring. It's really been showing that Axl is exhausted.  

The tour should have ended in Israel. Continuing past that point was a decision based on greed, IMO.

8 minutes ago, Mega_Music said:

Really no need to bitch. We have Axl Slash and Duff sharing the stage something many thought to never happen again! 

Some of you weren’t around during the years of silence and speculation. Those years were fucking brutal!!!  I’ll take this over nothing!!! 

I double posted - i'm a kinda drunk dumbass

Edited by Mansin Humanity

Just now, SWINGTRADER said:

His final passable performance was in August 2016.

Yap. The "complainers" were setlist complainers. We were fine that he sucked on 4-5 songs...that's ok, I think everyone is reasonable enough to be alright with that. But being terrible on 90% of the set is not acceptable. I mean the best vocal performance was DTJ tonight 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Way before Coma he was already in trouble. Omg Yesterday was terrible :unsure:

It is insane that he has to go back to the States after this.... Why do they do it? Can't be so greedy, man...

Oh and just you wait....it won't end there....I'm pretty sure EURO arena dates will come around FEB-MARCH next year....