09/23/17 - Rio de Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

gunsguy

18 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

So... has someone figured out which of all the streamings has the best quality? G1 Globo, Multishow or LiveXLive? Still havent decided which one to watch tomorrow.

@Pedrolg @Gibbo @fanfzero @Derick

Well until now, I have decided to watch from Multishow website..Yesterday I tested G1 and Multishow and the last one wins..Also I changed the Wi-Fi signal for an Ethernet cable and plugged in my notebook to my TV using a HDMI cable..Works very well to me..Both sound & video are amazing.

21 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

So... has someone figured out which of all the streamings has the best quality? G1 Globo, Multishow or LiveXLive? Still havent decided which one to watch tomorrow.

@Pedrolg @Gibbo @fanfzero @Derick

If you want image quality, I think multishow. Although the multishow recording is the most likely to appear bootleged. In my case I think I'll try the other 2 just to experiment, in rir 2001 multishow had the worst sound. For what I've seen the mix is not the best, with vocals way louder than the rest of the instruments and crowd also really loud. But I haven't really tested them this year, the footage I saw was from MultiShow (and from different shows to compare, but they are mixed the same way)

Edited by fanfzero

31 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Am not over fussed on the stream quality as long as we get a good recording 

Probably one of our brazilian fellas does it, Rir 2011 1080i version has an amazing quality (specially when using yadifx2 deinterlacer to get 1080p 60fps)

Edited by fanfzero
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

Probably one of our brazilian fellas does it, Rir 2011 1080i version has an amazing quality (specially when using yadifx2 deinterlacer to get 1080p 60fps)

I dont know if it’s my PC or what, but my Multishow / G1 stream doesnt have that quality... leaving the 60fps aside. I think my streams are not in 1080 :/ and i have a great PC and internet

11 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I dont know if it’s my PC or what, but my Multishow / G1 stream doesnt have that quality... leaving the 60fps aside. I think my streams are not in 1080 :/ and i have a great PC and internet

That video was captured from the tv signal, not from the internet stream. Internet stream will always have worse quality, I was talking about the recordings that will surface after the show.

33 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

are there more rio 11 vids in that quality on youtube?

No that I know, I have the big globo tv .ts file of the show, it's a very heavy file, I downloaded it from the usrscloud repository (not working anymore) last year.

Edited by fanfzero
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, fanfzero said:

Right around 5:27 is how he should sing that part nowadays. It sounds really good when he does it a bit lower

• GNFNR 1

5 minutes ago, TKesseli said:

I have installed the GloboPlay app in my android and im streaming it to my chromecast. It works great.

Doesn't work for me, it goes slow and videos don't play (i'm not using vpn on my phone), also tried the multishow app, it worked for the finished performances, but not for the live streaming (it gave the you need to be in brazil message)

8 minutes ago, default_ said:

Im watching on Multishow and it looks and sounds great, 1080p for sure.

Myles on stage right now. 

Id love to record it but Ill not be home tomorrow and I also don have any capture board to do it..

You def don't need a capture board in 2017 to record live streaming video. Most video cards from the past...like 8 years offer it on board, if not, there are tons of free programs to do screen recording.