09/23/17 - Rio de Janeiro, BR - Rock In Rio Festival

gunsguy

Just now, Derick said:

Which VPN software do you recommend me? I'm using the Hola extension but it doesnt have much bandwich so the stream is not always at 1080.

4 hours ago, fanfzero said:

Probably one of our brazilian fellas does it, Rir 2011 1080i version has an amazing quality (specially when using yadifx2 deinterlacer to get 1080p 60fps)

This was the Globo broadcast, and they're not doing it live anymore... Now the Globo Rock In Rio special program starts when the headliner is already playing, the presenter says something like "Aerosmith is on the stage right now, let's jump right into it", they show the last part of the concert live, the concert ends, the presenter says that now they're going to show the best parts of the day, and then they show a recorded 30min of each band

16 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Which VPN software do you recommend me? I'm using the Hola extension but it doesnt have much bandwich so the stream is not always at 1080.

I’m using Hola too..That’s weird because here it’s works very well. Did you set up correctly your PC? Also I’m using a internet cable and a HDMI cable..WiFi signal it’s not that constant I think.

Edited by Derick
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, bjarne said:

I Think the globosat app and multishow app streams are better than streaming from the websites, bon jovi is on now at it runs smooth both Sound and picture 

The thing is that both apps say im not in Brazil when trying to play Rock in Rio. Atleast on iOS 

28 minutes ago, Derick said:

I’m using Hola too..That’s weird because here it’s works very well. Did you set up correctly your PC? Also I’m using a internet cable and a HDMI cable..WiFi signal it’s not that constant I think.

Hola is working amazing now. Bon Jovi all 1080 so far. Yesterday Aerosmith was more unstable. I’ll keep this to watch GNR tomorrow

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

The thing is that both apps say im not in Brazil when trying to play Rock in Rio. Atleast on iOS 

Hola is working amazing now. Bon Jovi all 1080 so far. Yesterday Aerosmith was more unstable. I’ll keep this to watch GNR tomorrow

To the apps I downloaded Hola for iPhone/iPad on the Apple Store..

https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/hola-privacy-vpn-app-browser/id903869356?mt=8

This one is good to catch the 360° broadcast..Man, too many options!Hahaha

13 minutes ago, Derick said:

To the apps I downloaded Hola for iPhone/iPad on the Apple Store..

https://itunes.apple.com/br/app/hola-privacy-vpn-app-browser/id903869356?mt=8

This one is good to catch the 360° broadcast..Man, too many options!Hahaha

Ya someone needs to cap that 360 feed too ! I'm watching B.Jovi right now...nice quality on Globo ...it's about 30 minutes behind though as

the gig is over according to setlist.fm ?

8 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Well maybe its just my imaginations but I think Axl will prove that 2011 was not the real Axl....

Well...fingers crossed !! No rain is a start...lets see where we go from there...

Watching Bon Jovi right now, but on some random, secondary site. It appears to be a periscope link, of the stream that others are seeing. What is this Globo, what is this VPN, these other sites and what can I do to get the highest quality from the original source so I don't have to depend on a link?

For reference, this is what I'm using right now for Bon Jovi: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mrxmmwXQNvxy

Sorry for the dumb questions, I'm so technology illiterate and I just want the best quality for Guns tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

I think we will get a new song from UYI or CD. There was nothing posted about rehearsal but they would of done it so maybe they are trying to keep it a surprise. 

Just a guess

Today (or tomorrow) can be a exception but until now, as we know,to all GNR GIGs at the RIR they bring something new or “new old”. So...:headbang:

16 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

So was this streamed live on?

Yep! So far, all the shows on the main stage have been broadcast live(real time, no delay), without exception.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

8 minutes ago, AncientEvil80 said:

Is it just me or Jon just sounds terrible on basically all the songs??? I mean, I could sing better than that... (euphemism).

Did he get some chords damage or other condition? It sounds like he isn't even trying...

Old age?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing

25 minutes ago, AncientEvil80 said:

Is it just me or Jon just sounds terrible on basically all the songs??? I mean, I could sing better than that... (euphemism).

Did he get some chords damage or other condition? It sounds like he isn't even trying...

Old age?

Bon Jovi fans have been complaining about his voice for ages.  I think it's simply deteriorated the same way Axl's has, sadly.