09/29/17 - Santiago, CL - Estadio Monumental

gunsguy

I don' t know what to say, guns are my fav band and I had so much fun! I brought my brother and nephew with me and both of them said it was amazing. What we could notice is that the sound engineer of The Who does and amazing job! They sounded actually better than guns. I didn't care anyway I jumped and sang like I was 15 😂. My body hurts all over and I'm glad they didn't play The seeker. Axl was in such a good mood, he laughed, asked us how we were doing? Made internal jokes to everybody in the band , slash smiled too   Haha , they all had fun onstage you could see that. This was obvious better than RIR 😁🎉🎉🎉 . 

Edited by warrocks
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I also heard that the who sounded better than guns. But everyone agrees on saying that it was an excellent show. Jungle is the song that I alway listen to measure how is his voice going and it seems that last night it was more than ok. Apart from that, I like the way Slash is playing the solo in this I love, it seems to have a structure finally, but I cannot be happy with the outro solo of NR... I don't know, the bendings at the beginning don't sound like in the 90s... I don't know what happens there.

Anyway, a wonderful show... Viva Chile!!!!

Edited by Nirvano

Listening to the concert now, some decent efforts from Axl this show, probably the best performance of Coma in since NA leg 1, a little rough at times on the higher notes but he had a solid amount of rasp.

He definatley was putting 100% in though, he had to lower some of the notes because of how 'donald' (hoarse!) his voice became at times!

Edited by koldweather

59 minutes ago, warrocks said:

I don' t know what to say, guns are my fav band and I had so much fun! I brought my brother and nephew with me and both of them said it was amazing. What we could notice is that the sound engineer of The Who does and amazing job! They sounded actually better than guns. I didn't care anyway I jumped and sang like I was 15 😂. My body hurts all over and I'm glad they didn't play The seeker. Axl was in such a good mood, he laughed, asked us how we were doing? Made internal jokes to everybody in the band , slash smiled too   Haha , they all had fun onstage you could see that. This was obvious better than RIR 😁🎉🎉🎉 . 

Happy for you,@Warrocks👍

10 hours ago, AZAGOTH said:

Woow  Guys....   What A Show!!!!

It was the best COMA ever on the NITLT tour...

The voice of Axl was finally Awesome...

I don't Know if you guys got the same from the streams.

But.. But.. "Axl has lost it. He's weak" blah blah blah..

What a show..!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1