Any other fans from Cheers and Frasier here?

Sosso

6 hours ago, Axl owns dexter said:

I enjoy both, probably only seen about a quarter of the episodes of each randomly on TV. Been meaning to go back and watching the full shows streaming. Frasier expecially just puts me in a good mood when I see an episode. Great chemistry between the characters.

Cheers is probably the best sitcom of the 80's. And Frasier is probably the best spin-off ever

Frasier is one of my favourite shows :) Very funny scripts during the first 3-4 seasons, probably the only show which gives me genuine laugh out loud moments, and I occasionally still find new subtle jokes that I never picked up on previously. Most sitcoms are okay to kill 20 minutes but I rarely find them in the slightest bit funny.

Cheers was good too, but I've not watched them in years as they're not shown on TV much (not on my channels anyway). I recall the earliest episodes being very good, but I didn't like the character of Diane. Fortunately she got written out and replaced by Kirsty Alley :D

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, downliner said:

Frasier is one of my favourite shows :) Very funny scripts during the first 3-4 seasons, probably the only show which gives me genuine laugh out loud moments, and I occasionally still find new subtle jokes that I never picked up on previously. Most sitcoms are okay to kill 20 minutes but I rarely find them in the slightest bit funny.

Cheers was good too, but I've not watched them in years as they're not shown on TV much (not on my channels anyway). I recall the earliest episodes being very good, but I didn't like the character of Diane. Fortunately she got written out and replaced by Kirsty Alley :D

I really liked Diane in the early seasons but she got more and more annoying. I liked the characters of Carla and Rebecca. Cliff and Norm are another favourites of mine. I missed Coach in the later seasons but Woody was a good replacement for him. Frasier was less complicated and had a smaller ego than in the spin off (which I like really too btw).