Slash's best solos?

Gibson87

On 1/19/2019 at 5:14 PM, Tom-Ass said:

I haven't seen anyone mention "You Got No Right" but I always thought that was a great solo.. You could easily have a Slash top 100 solos if you wanted to. 

Pretty sure that's the solos to Living On The Edge and Jeremy mashed together breh

On 22/09/2017 at 4:05 AM, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I know the solo in Back to the Moment isn't quite 'worthy' of inclusion but I feel compelled to give it a shout out because while it's on the short side and it's not complicated or busy, it's FULL of feeling.  I happen to think it's one of his most 'feeling all the feels' solos.  It's like a brief spasm of pain. 

IMO the beat ballad from his non-gnr materials.

there are so many, great solo's from Slash, it differens in witch mood i am in........ I still can't belief, why they never, put out Messages. Killer melodie from Slash en great lyrics from Scott. I get it, that they didn't want to score from 9/11...... But damn i love the song !!!!!! 

Grave dancer is great too !!! Drugs is a curse, but it gives great songs and performances..... I love Coma from the UYI tour, that was magic. 

Edited by Robert39
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

@Tom-Ass my favourite too, and the 30 minute RQ :headbang:

It has been awhile but I have watched those 30 minute Rocket Queen's a few times.. The longer the better as far as I am concerned. There isn't any other guitarist that I can watch a 20+ minute solo in the middle of a song.. 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

In general, ballads tend to have a bit more feeling to them than songs about drugs or rockers in general. So it makes sense that those solo's will have some more feel and emotion to them. 

Of the rockers, Nightrain outro and DTJ live would be my favourites. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...