fernomenoyde

[AUDIO/mp3] Guns N' Roses @ Rock in Rio 2017 09/24/2017

That was fast!

I'm not much of an audiophile.  I prefer MP3 to flac and I even convert flac to lossy MP3.  I bet that would drive real audiophiles nuts!

I am eagerly awaiting the tracked version...thanks in advance!!

I downloaded it days ago but I have no idea how to track the individual songs.  I'm pretty shitty at that kind of thing.  What does one use, audacity?

Is it a huge pain in the ass?   I'd give it a shot but I think I'd have overlap and it won't flow smoothly from track to track.

Basically, I'm asking if anyone else is willing to do this.  I know that's very entitled/bitchy of me, but I'd love to add the tracked version to my collection.

Thank you!

I tried to download that to mega it didnt work, is it just the names if you have the songs and names it be deeply appreciated with a mega link thanks

4 minutes ago, axlweave said:

I tried to download that to mega it didnt work, is it just the names if you have the songs and names it be deeply appreciated with a mega link thanks

Worked for me it's a torrent file

hmmm, i was able to get it into mega but when i attempted to download nothing happened tried to import also but when i moved it to izip, izip didnt recognize it and gave me an error

too bad its not a flac version out there, and hows the quality of the mp3 gibbo

You download the .torrent from MEGA, you import it in a torrent downloader such as uTorrent or Transmission, that will download the actual MP3 files.

I haven't listen to it yet. I can upload it to mega if ya want

Edited by Gibbo

How many of you would be up to hear a version with the countoffs by Frank removed? It's a small change that I quite enjoy, makes it feel more spontaneous.

13 hours ago, estrangedtwat said:

Torrent is downloading for me!

Thanks to whoever took the time to cut this bitch into tracks!!  I appreciate it!

:headbang:

4 minutes ago, axlweave said:

Gibbs that would be great if u could upload to mega thanks

Ok am just uploading the 15g version at the moment. I'll do that next and post it here

• Like 1