GNR in New Jersey today

6 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

They are probably stationing in NY as a band. After Philly they will be in NY for 3 shows and NJ for 1. So basically they are camping out in the area for over a week 

Agreed, they probably have another stage setup already in PA. I think this is the Prudential Center in NJ because of the red seats but I could be wrong. Katy Perry and Enrique Iglesias are playing in this arena before GNR, would they setup all the stuff here just to tear it down tomorrow?

1 minute ago, gnr5 said:

Agreed, they probably have another stage setup already in PA. I think this is the Prudential Center in NJ because of the red seats but I could be wrong. Katy Perry and Enrique Iglesias are playing in this arena before GNR, would they setup all the stuff here just to tear it down tomorrow?

Likely. I'm sure someone is using the Wells Fargo center before Sunday. So soundcheck in jersey it is 

1 minute ago, gnr5 said:

Philly has red seats also, but after watching some of the live stream, its most definitely not philly. Dimensions of the upper level are way different. 

1 minute ago, Endless2404 said:

It could make sense considering they set up a stage to remove it tomorrow. So why would they do that?

I was mostly joking as I very much doubt they will ever release new single, but it is something bands do for video shoots, so maybe its actually that?  

One more day of dreaming in GNR fandom :shrugs: