Help with Valuing an item? 93 Jacket.

AxlIsGod.

Just curious if you guys know how much This item is worth, or how much you would pay for it? Its the 1993 Stockholm Jacket given to crew members at that show. Im not trying to sell the item right now, just after any insight. Thanks.

942217105_tp.jpg942217112_tp.jpg 

Edited by AxlIsGod.
nfs

2 hours ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Just curious if you guys know how much This item is worth, or how much you would pay for it? Its the 1993 Stockholm Jacket given to crew members at that show. Im not trying to sell the item right now, just after any insight. Thanks.

942217105_tp.jpg942217112_tp.jpg 

Did you buy it on Ebay? I saw that it sold on there. 

Just now, janrichmond said:

well i thought you got a good deal, is it a Levi ?

It is, I also got it down to $200 from the listed $245. I thought it was a good deal but was curious as to what people thought on here as im not too clued up on vintage stuff, was just after a nice guns jacket and it being official and seemingly rare added to that.

3 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

It is, I also got it down to $200 from the listed $245. I thought it was a good deal but was curious as to what people thought on here as im not too clued up on vintage stuff, was just after a nice guns jacket and it being official and seemingly rare added to that.

A Levi jacket is about £100 new and you have got quite an exclusive item, I've never seen one before and it will only increase in value. I hope you wear it though because it's such a cool jacket.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

A Levi jacket is about £100 new and you have got quite an exclusive item, I've never seen one before and it will only increase in value. I hope you wear it though because it's such a cool jacket.

Yeah, so before postage £150/$200 is rather good! I looked up levis prices too to check. I will wear it, cant have it in storage too much. Were you looking at it also?

5 minutes ago, AxlIsGod. said:

Yeah, so before postage £150/$200 is rather good! I looked up levis prices too to check. I will wear it, cant have it in storage too much. Were you looking at it also?

yeah but thought it would look better on someone younger :lol:

Edited by janrichmond