BBF Solo Shows In Michigan 10/13 & 10/14

RussTCB

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

@Sosso's topic reminded me; Bumblefoot is doing 2 shows in Michigan this weekend on Friday & Saturday. The Saturday show is right by my house so I'll definitely hit that up. Looking forward to it. 

Can you post some videos and/or setlist. Curious to see what he's playing these days.

On 10/9/2017 at 3:47 PM, gunsguy said:

Enjoy whoever is going, unfortunately not gonna happen for me this time around and I am pissed about that!

So bummed you can't make it!

On 10/9/2017 at 4:29 PM, AlterL said:

Someone should request Atlas to him, I heard that he played it to a small crowd once before.

I keep thinking about that! I'd love to hear anything unreleased :) 

17 hours ago, RussTCB said:

So bummed you can't make it!

I keep thinking about that! I'd love to hear anything unreleased :) 

Apparently that's why some people were mad at him, but considering they're already mad at him it couldn't hurt to ask

3 hours ago, AlterL said:

Apparently that's why some people were mad at him, but considering they're already mad at him it couldn't hurt to ask

Wait, what? People were mad at Ron for not sharing something that's not his to share??

6 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Wait, what? People were mad at Ron for not sharing something that's not his to share??

It's not like he was passing an MP3 file all over the place, apparently he just played an acoustic version of the song to a small group of fans, can't truly blame him for playing something he probably worked so hard on and now would never get to play live. I can see why that would piss of certain groups like the GN'R camp

5 minutes ago, AlterL said:

It's not like he was passing an MP3 file all over the place, apparently he just played an acoustic version of the song to a small group of fans, can't truly blame him for playing something he probably worked so hard on and now would never get to play live. I can see why that would piss of certain groups like the GN'R camp

Ohhhh, I totally misunderstood you, my bad. I thought you were saying fans were mad at him because he wouldn't play the songs for them.

21 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Ohhhh, I totally misunderstood you, my bad. I thought you were saying fans were mad at him because he wouldn't play the songs for them.

It was years ago now, I'm still wondering what did those lucky guys heard when he played that song for them. It's funny how we haven't had any leaks in so long, I thought that by this hour we would have at least that track.

20 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Show was really neat. Ron is just the coolest dude!

Thought the show was unbelievable. 

For those who asked, the setlist was made up of a lot of his solo stuff. He did some covers like Somebody To Love, Dazed And Confused, Oh Darling and Maybe I'm Amazed. Only one GNR tune, Used To Love Her, which was the set closer. 

7 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Thought the show was unbelievable. 

For those who asked, the setlist was made up of a lot of his solo stuff. He did some covers like Somebody To Love, Dazed And Confused, Oh Darling and Maybe I'm Amazed. Only one GNR tune, Used To Love Her, which was the set closer. 

What about Atlas Shrugged?

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

For the record I was in the "Atlas Shrugged video chat incident" years ago you mentioned @AlterL and @Sosso.

He did not play the song. He said hed play one chord and played a D major lol. Thats it. It was more of a joke!

This one was after that incident, no chat apparently it was during a party so that's why we have no video of it. Also the 2014's tour was already over by then.