26 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Not true- they played the (now bulldozed) London Docklands Arena a couple of days later. That was another odd show- quite a small arena, Axl had a huge rant about a review of their Leeds show he'd read which described him as 'as big as a house'. I went to that too- was a very surreal weekend, having seen them after so long in the wilderness. 

Apologies- I stand corrected. :) 

1 minute ago, Gracii Guns said:

Apologies- I stand corrected. :) 

Oh no worries! I never hear that show in London mentioned actually. It seems to be totally forgotten about for some reason! 

If anyone's interested I can post some pics of the 'tour shirt' from those shows...with just two tour dates on the back! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gackt said:

He had his groupies :lol:

omg...those guys at the end with cups on their heads screaming his name. :lol:  I'm sorry, the man is talented af but he was utterly bonkers back then, speaking through is hand puppet.  I hear he's not doing so well health wise these days, poor guy, hope he recovers.  Thanks for posting this.

I don't think I have seen this before. Amazing. Love the production (the videos on the screen). Love the voice. Love the guitar solo's by Buckethead (on songs, not his own solo).

Edited by Thorbear