World's biggest hypocrite and need you advice / opinion

Ok so I need some advice and opinions. I;m going to see GnR in LA on Saturday. November 25th. I need to know what people think are the best seats. Keep in mind every seat I have circled is a front row seat for it's respective section. Tell me what you think. 

22447331_10159503651565397_842301350_n.p

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bono said:

Ok so I need some advice and opinions. I;m going to see GnR in LA on Saturday. November 25th. I need to know what people think are the best seats. Keep in mind every seat I have circled is a front row seat for it's respective section. Tell me what you think. 

22447331_10159503651565397_842301350_n.p

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought "This sonofabitch is gonna end up seeing GN'R" :lol::lol::lol:

Having said that, I've been in GA Pit 2 for this tour as well as the seats you've got circled on the lower side of the bowl. If the price is the same, I'd say go with the tickets that are just behind GA Pit 2. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, RussTCB said:

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought "This sonofabitch is gonna end up seeing GN'R" :lol::lol::lol:

Having said that, I've been in GA Pit 2 for this tour as well as the seats you've got circled on the lower side of the bowl. If the price is the same, I'd say go with the tickets that are just behind GA Pit 2. 

:lol::lol:I hear ya. Thing is I had a buddy tell me tonight he wants to see GnR on this tour and I said the only way I'd go is if it's in LA and he said ok. So here we are...........

Despite our past differences I trust you Russ.. What would you say about being in the Pit? Am I better off front row just outside the pit or better off inside the pit? 

Edited by Bono
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Pit is the place to be. Fuck everything else. And don't you dare to come back liking the show. ;-)

I know I will love the show. I've never denied they put on a great show. They do, that's the truth. I just take advantage of my right to criticize how I feel it could be better with very minimal effort and change.

I picked this show though cause it's LA and it's the Forum and it's Saturday  night. They could play all Backstreet Boys and One Direction covers and it would kick ass given the setting and circumstances.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bono said:

:lol::lol:I hear ya. Thing is I had a buddy tell me tonight he wants to see GnR on this tour and I said the only way I'd go is if it's in LA and he said ok. So here we are...........

Despite our past differences I trust you Russ more than pretty much everyone on these sites. What would you say about being in te Pit? I'm I better off front row just outside the pit or better off inside the pit? 

Pit was fun but I wouldn't Pat extra for it. You'll be just as happy a couple rows back IMO. 

6 hours ago, Bono said:

We can lock this thread. I've proven I have no will power and I'm a hypocrite. I just bought two tickets in the PIT 2 for LA at the forum on November 25th. 

It's ok, this is what GNR does to you, fucks with your principles. :lol: So cool you're going.  I don't think anyone would judge you for it - I keep coming across disillusioned fans in the show threads threatening to sell their tickets, and I try to talk them out of it, because I think if you've got the money and the opportunity - go.  You won't regret it.  

Looking forward to your review, that's for sure!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Look soon for,

''the forum is full of moaners and you cannot tell Axl's voice from youtube clips'' - Bono

Nope. I've seen it live you won't hear that shit from me. I'm fully aware that when you're at a show you get swept up in the moment and the flaws in his voice are not as noticeable. 

• Like 1

In reality I was not gonna go see them again but get together with a buddy you haven't seen in a long while, add some beers, then add him saying he really wants to see GnR before it's too late, add the fact I can easily swing the days off add ease of access to the internet to buy tickets and suddenly in the drunkeness of it all we've got tickets to see GnR in LA. 

I woke up this morning thinking Hmmmmm.... well I guess that's happening :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bono said:

We can lock this thread. I've proven I have no will power and I'm a hypocrite. I just bought two tickets in the PIT 2 for LA at the forum on November 25th. 

:o Has hell froze over?!

Jokes aside, have fun and forget about all the nonsense! :)

7 hours ago, Screamin' Demon said:

Hey Bono I know that this is off-topic, but you actually live in Whitehorse, Yukon? I'm going to Yukon next year to do a 3 week Yukon River canoeing trip from Whitehorse to Dawson as well as a log-cabin stay a few days after! That place must be amazing.

I do and I have done the trip you're talking about. We took our time and it took 15 days total on the river. I think most people tend to take about 10 days or so. 3 weeks is  along time. It would be awesome but you'll have to plan your food obviously a lot better if you're gonna be on the river for that long. I have a buddy who did it last summer in just under 72 hours. That's a race though called The Yukon River Quest. Fuck that shit haha! I'd much rather take my time and enjoy it. 

GA pit or nothing! :headbang:

of course you can choose what you want but I have no clue why american people have nearly only  seats at a hardrock concert. who can stand still and sit when Gnr is playing?? I always take the pit. no question..I wanna be as near as possible

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Bono said:

Despite our past differences I trust you Russ.. What would you say about being in the Pit? Am I better off front row just outside the pit or better off inside the pit? 

You are the same @Bonowhat i  think?? 😨