World's biggest hypocrite and need you advice / opinion

1 hour ago, Bono said:

I picked it cause it's Slash's side for sure. 

I had almost same seats for opening night in Detroit last year, you will enjoy it for sure!  BTW I know @Bono asked for thread to be locked but there is exactly ZERO chance I am doing that :tongue2:

Enjoy the show!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

GN’Rs stage is quite high compared to other bands. Being in the first row(first few rows even), you wont see Melissa, Frank. Hell, you hardly see the big 3 unless they go to the very front of the stage. But its the place to be if you really wanna see them close. I just cant imagine being in the pit further back- too much people, and I saw many faint and taken from the front area(below the stage) by medical personel/security.

4 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

GN’Rs stage is quite high compared to other bands. Being in the first row(first few rows even), you wont see Melissa, Frank. Hell, you hardly see the big 3 unless they go to the very front of the stage. But its the place to be if you really wanna see them close. I just cant imagine being in the pit further back- too much people, and I saw many faint and taken from the front area(below the stage) by medical personel/security.

That is true for the stadium, but the indoors stage is low. So it's even more the best spot. And the pit is tiny, so even towards the back of the pit, one should be close. So unless one is in the front row, right behind the pit, it is the best spot, with a chance of front row.

I’ve seen 4 shows this tour.   PIT once and LL 3  times (but not row 1).   If I end up going to Vegas again I’m going LL row 1 so I can sit during the solos/jams.   Those killed me last show (PIT).   Although I’m old LOL (45) and was wearing sandles. 

On October 14, 2017 at 6:12 AM, ChristmasFnatic said:

I was front row center in Detroit on the rail. Couldn't even see the Duff/Richard half of the stage lol. Didn't matter (and I saw everyone just fine when I was a little further back in the pit in Chicago) since Axl, Slash, and Duff moved around so much and came to the front a lot. It was an AWESOME experience, even though I couldn't see a good half of the stage because it was so high! 

On 10/15/2017 at 11:22 AM, ZoSoRose said:

I was front row center in Detroit on the rail. Couldn't even see the Duff/Richard half of the stage lol. Didn't matter (and I saw everyone just fine when I was a little further back in the pit in Chicago) since Axl, Slash, and Duff moved around so much and came to the front a lot. It was an AWESOME experience, even though I couldn't see a good half of the stage because it was so high! 

I think my plan will be to hang back a bit fro the stage and just chill and enjoy it. The pits in these arena shows have limited space so they can only allow so many people into them and worst case scenario is I get pushed back to just in front of the front row of the actual seated rows. If I can squeeze to the front for a song or two I will but I won't be too worried about it.  I'll find the best view and stick with that. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bono said:

I think my plan will be to hang back a bit fro the stage and just chill and enjoy it. The pits in these arena shows have limited space so they can only allow so many people into them and worst case scenario is I get pushed back to just in front of the front row of the actual seated rows. If I can squeeze to the front for a song or two I will but I won't be too worried about it.  I'll find the best view and stick with that. 

I was in the middle/towards the back of the pit in Chicago and it was just fije

• Like 1