If Fortus got injured, who would they call, Izzy or Gilby?

Curious what people think. Considering Gilby had some sort of appearance offer I'd guess they go with him, I think the issues with Izzy run too deep right now since he didnt even come to play at a single show. But then again Gilby is tied up right now recording an album or touring (not sure). Interesting question imo

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

None of them.

Neither Gilby nor Izzy have the ability to play like Fortus. They don't have his talent and his skills. Fortus is too good for both of them. It's just not the same level at all...

Fortus is a master. Even Slash is blown away...

Fortus is the Ronnie Wood of Guns N' Roses. He will be in GN'R until the end. PERIOD.

Edited by Sunset Boulevard
  • Like 1

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

No he wouldn’t, they offered him a guest spot for the tour and he declined...

I was talking about taking over Richard's place, not a guest spot. I was kidding anyway, he wouldn't do it for free... 

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

You thinkin' about pulling a Tanya Harding on Fortus?? :lol:

:ph34r:

2 hours ago, Sunset Boulevard said:

None of them.

Neither Gilby nor Izzy have the ability to play like Fortus. They don't have his talent and his skills. Fortus is too good for both of them. It's just not the same level at all...

Fortus is the Ronnie Wood of Guns N' Roses. He will be in GN'R until the end. PERIOD.

Please never stop posting

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Sunset Boulevard said:

None of them.

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sunset Boulevard said:

None of them.

So your answer is Ronnie Wood can replace an injured Fortus 😂? I wouldnt mind that lineup actually 

11 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Curious what people think. Considering Gilby had some sort of appearance offer I'd guess they go with him, I think the issues with Izzy run too deep right now since he didnt even come to play at a single show. But then again Gilby is tied up right now recording an album or touring (not sure). Interesting question imo

they would go with the cheapest session musician available to keep the loot intact

• Like 1
  • Haha 1