Guns N Roses Live at the Ritz 87 leaked(complete)!!!

2 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Is there a download link? This is fucking awesome.

You can just download it off YouTube if you want. Sites like KeepVid work fine for that. 

2 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

Whole shows up

Fantastic man! Thanks for posting!! 

16 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Downloading from Mega right now! I'm more than stoked, the audience recording of this show is one of my favorites! :headbang:

How are you downloading it? Any directions ? Thanks 

The original post read like -
"I will entertain offers for trade for something of equal value within the GNR bootleg community."
So next question - WHAT DID HE GET ? 
Unreleased Chinese Democracy tracks/sessions (we know there's quite a few out there)
Another unreleased Pro shot from the time or UYI era? SBD or unreleased tracks / demos from 

those times?

Thoughts?

Edited by colonizedmind

Video is riddled with gems: Dave Mustaine, perfection on the kit by Adler, Slash telling the crowd to shut the fuck up, lol, the person who gives Axl a jean shirt. But the music , Izzy's playing , Axl's voice , Duff, Adler is on fire, irreplaceable. it's truly the best thing in a good while .

Those songs, Mama Kin!  My Michelle off the charts good, magic. Had a second go at Nightrain. You're Fucking Crazy might be my favorite from this , well, mama kin too and reckless life, and my Michelle and Nightrain.  Rocket Queen, all I can say, a relief. Liked knockin on heavens door, very sad about his friend, poor guy. 

Some of us have been complaining a lot (me) so this is a kind and generous reprieve from frustration. 

-----

When Axl introduced everyone, the camera person focused Duff when it was Izzy's turn, maybe I need to watch again.

Edited by Pishy

I haven't got the foggiest on how to get dime working - I signed up but where the hell do you click to download? - but I'm using Mega,

http://www.guitars101.com/forums/f146/guns-n-roses-1987-10-23-new-york-ny-pro-shot-dvd5-480105.html

You download by installments. Guitars101 is a splendid site by the way - I use it for Neil Young and Stones boots.

• Like 1

I've been waiting on this show to leak ever since the teaser got posted to YouTube. I watched the whole show earlier this morrning and here's my first impressions:

• I've heard the audience recording of this show a bunch of times before but hearing it as a soundboard is just amazing, the sound quality is great as well! 
  • Stevens massive drum sound is way more noticeable on this soundboard than on the old audience recording, and I actually enjoy it quite a lot!
  • You're Crazy and Reckless Life both sounds and looks amazing, Don't Cry is nice to both see and have but up until the second chorus I think it sounds a bit sloppy but after that it is just amazing!
  • I actually enjoy the shitty 80's effects although the "frame rate drop effect is quite annoying at times.
  • It's a shame that Axl, Slash and Steven are the only ones with spot lights on them, this sadly leads to Duff and Izzy being almost ignored by the camera.
  • I always get goosebumps when KOHD is dedicated to Todd Crew for some reason, this is not an exception.
  • I LOVE when Axl takes the fans jacket in the end!
  • I really miss Slash talking on the NITL Tour like he did in the old days.

Overall it's great to finally have this show, it's a shame that the first four and a half songs are missing from the tape but I can't complain about that when we've gotten an hour of amazing footage from the show! 
I can definitely see my self watching this show a couple of more times this week. 

• Like 2