Guns N Roses Live at the Ritz 87 leaked(complete)!!!

That is awesome ! They were the days  - great to see the faster tunes like You're Crazy and Reckless Life. The band is ferocious - they come on beat the audience into submission and leave. Prefer this onslaught to 3 hours of covers, jams & ballads any day !

• Like 1

7 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

The original post read like -
"I will entertain offers for trade for something of equal value within the GNR bootleg community."
So next question - WHAT DID HE GET ? 
Unreleased Chinese Democracy tracks/sessions (we know there's quite a few out there)
Another unreleased Pro shot from the time or UYI era? SBD or unreleased tracks / demos from 

those times?

Thoughts?

Perhaps the elusive 2002 VMA Rehearsals? :lol:

I know they're probably boring and garbage, but I would love to see them still

Edited by WAR41
sdf
  • Like 1

This is a metal band, a punk and a fuckin' rock n' roll band all in one at one time! !!

Refer to 56:05 !! !

Truly revelatory stuff and the defining display of GN'R as we all love them the most!! !

BTW, released because... 30 year anniversary maybe.. to the day no less!! ;-D

1 minute ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I contacted the owner of the show on Facebook, and here is his answer. Unfortunately, we won’t be getting any new gems :(

“I didn’t get anything for it. A few false leads, some timewasters and people looking to flat out purchase it. As much as I coulda used the money I was offered, I declined all offers to purchase it. Myself and gnrontour/jm78 just decided to wait and see and if nothing fell into our laps we were gonna drop it on the 30th anniversary. And since nothing came up, we released it. I suppose I’ll need to stop by mygnr for my yearly visit and see the responses to the video.”

How did she/he acquire this video? Why did they choose to cut out the first 4 and 1/2 songs? On the "teaser" video, people were begging him, seems like he sat on this for years. Maybe he did sell it and release it, who knows really 

6 minutes ago, Pishy said:

How did she/he acquire this video? Why did they choose to cut out the first 4 and 1/2 songs? On the "teaser" video, people were begging him, seems like he sat on this for years. Maybe he did sell it and release it, who knows really 

I think he posted something here before saying he got it at a garage sale or something??

@gnr5 

Glad most of it was made available.

The story though is far from believable. A garage sale? Ok. 

How much money he ended up selling it for, only he will know. But the first 4.5 songs were cut because he sold the full length to someone so it keeps the "value" for the buyer, buyer has all of it. Once he sold it, which wasn't yesterday, he "released it all".

some of the comments on the YouTube "teaser" are spot on, that's all I can say.

Hahaha! So hilarious 

anyways, on youtube there were a lot of comments that you put out "teaset" clips for Move to the City and It's so easy , from the same show. Also, when people offered trades and money, apparently they were under the impression it came with the other 4.5 songs . Maybe it was made up. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pishy said:

Hahaha! So hilarious 

anyways, on youtube there were a lot of comments that you put out "teaset" clips for Move to the City and It's so easy , from the same show. Also, when people offered trades and money, apparently they were under the impression it came with the other 4.5 songs . Maybe it was made up. 

Actually, I’m pretty bummed myself that MTTC is missing. But can’t win ‘em all. Don’t Cry makes up for the lack of MTTC in my books.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Almost Famous said:

Actually, I’m pretty bummed myself that MTTC is missing. But can’t win ‘em all. Don’t Cry makes up for the lack of MTTC in my books.

I think the bulk of the show is there and no one really noticed nor cared the first 4.5 songs are missing. We are never going to hear You're Crazy or Reckless Life again so I think it made a ton of people happy. 

It doesn't detract from the release one bit. I was just very curious how the tape got out to begin with because GnR wouldn't release anything, for reasons we all know. 

The timing is good for more than one reason . It's also kind of funny how things work. All the lies and dismissals regarding  Izzy and Adler are laid bare. 

Edited by Pishy
  • GNFNR 1