Use this thread to post and discuss all performances of Prostitute from 'Not In This Lifetime' Tour.

Never liked how Frank played the double bass section (where he doesnt use a 2nd kick, just hits the toms instead, which IMO doesnt sound as good as just a simple snare+cymbal hits over the constant double kick pattern).

Wish I could actually hear what Slash was playing over the everything but the solo

Edited by Mendez

They included the outro for the first time ever!

I'd been so fucked off about this band for so long that I hadn't listened to that song in years, forgot how much I loved it. Axl did well, apart from at the end when he completely lost the timing. 

• Like 2

I've been unhappy with Slash's interpretations for TWAT and Mads but he absolutely nailed it this time, I'm thrilled to bits with him.  Really wish we had a better quality version.  For the first time, I can appreciate what a difference Slash might have made to CD had he gone there with Axl, you know, in a parallel world. lol

Guns N' Roses | Prostitute (with Slash) NITLT Tour (soundboard-multicam)
----------
Audio: Live at The Forum, LA 29/11/2017 (SBD)
Multicam editing by: Fernomenoyde
Original videos by: Fat Samurai, H-Wal, Cal Vid. Three cheers for them!

• Like 2

Hey guys! So I'm not a fan of Chinese Democracy but I heard this song on the NITL tour and just love it! What's the best version to download onto my phone? I was just going to download the studio version but I listened to it again and those autotuned vocals just kill it for me.

Are they any live soundboard or just good quality recordings of Prostitute (apart from the LA forum version, which is OK)? Or alternatively, are they any demos or leaks of this song that are less processed?

Thanks!