what's up with all these sex scandals?

action

21 hours ago, -W.A.R- said:

lol I actually met Malcolm at a horror festival a few years back.

My mom met him too. She saw him in 1971 at an Alice Cooper concert. He was in the audience with his then g/f and manager. He wasn't very nice, but he was so cool when my mom told him the story. He thanked her for remembering the event and told her how he never heard of Alice Cooper, but his manager said how huge he was in the US and that getting an invite to his concert was a must. He said Alice was very cool and everything worked out well.  He is very nice to his fans and admitted when he was young he was very full of himself. Thought that was cool to admit.

What a shocker! Geraldo Rivera also accused of sexual harassment. this didn't shock me at all!

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more to say

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Ari Behn. Touched his balls, is what I heard. Ari Behn is no longer royal after he divorced our princess. I believe. Too bad, he was a colorful character in a rather drab royalty.

Pity. If love was in the air you could have had two queens on the throne. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dustin Hoffman is the latest accused of sexual harassment. Oh boy!

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 2:27 PM, Len Cnut said:

Thats the second reference to Malcolm McDowell in a horror context.  Never associated him with horror.

Yeah, the man has done everything, but he did appear at a few Texas Frightmare conventions and the fans loved it! It's also a fantasy and sci fy convention too, so that's probably why he does those appearances.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Read this article and tell me what you think.

https://babe.net/2018/01/13/aziz-ansari-28355

"Whether Ansari didn’t notice Grace’s reticence or knowingly ignored it is impossible for her to say. “I know I was physically giving off cues that I wasn’t interested. I don’t think that was noticed at all, or if it was, it was ignored.”

i think this pretty much sums up the whole story. "Cues" were given, but by here own admission it was impossible to say that Ansari noticed them.

they went on a second date before this happened, she put her number in his phone, they exhanged flirtuous banter, then went on a dinner before all the alleged "sexual assaults" happened.

then, at their dinner: “When the waiter came over he quickly asked for the check and he said like, ‘Let’s get off this boat.’” She recalls there was still wine in her glass and more left in the bottle he ordered. The abruptness surprised her. “Like, he got the check and then it was bada-boom, bada-bing, we’re out of there.”

then,

" When they walked back in, she complimented his marble countertops. According to Grace, Ansari turned the compliment into an invitation."

then, then went into the appartment and the allegations happened.

I hate to say this, since this makes me look like i'm in the camp of sexual predators, but I think this is a case of incredible naivity and ambiguous behaviour by the woman. A good example of #MeToo going too far. My advice to her is, to never go on a date again. Even better, try to avoid all men as much as possible. 

15 minutes ago, action said:

"Whether Ansari didn’t notice Grace’s reticence or knowingly ignored it is impossible for her to say. “I know I was physically giving off cues that I wasn’t interested. I don’t think that was noticed at all, or if it was, it was ignored.”

i think this pretty much sums up the whole story. "Cues" were given, but by here own admission it was impossible to say that Ansari noticed them.

they went on a second date before this happened, she put her number in his phone, they exhanged flirtuous banter, then went on a dinner before all the alleged "sexual assaults" happened.

then, at their dinner: “When the waiter came over he quickly asked for the check and he said like, ‘Let’s get off this boat.’” She recalls there was still wine in her glass and more left in the bottle he ordered. The abruptness surprised her. “Like, he got the check and then it was bada-boom, bada-bing, we’re out of there.”

then,

" When they walked back in, she complimented his marble countertops. According to Grace, Ansari turned the compliment into an invitation."

then, then went into the appartment and the allegations happened.

I hate to say this, since this makes me look like i'm in the camp of sexual predators, but I think this is a case of incredible naivity and ambiguous behaviour by the woman. A good example of #MeToo going too far. My advice to her is, to never go on a date again. Even better, try to avoid all men as much as possible. 

Maybe he should have picked up on her signals, but you can't persecute him for being a bit oblivious. She also has the responsibility to being clear about her reservations. As it stands, this was just an unfortunate event with people not being clear and not being able to pick up on signals. Move on.

everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame, it seems.

as for myself, i'm past caring. why wait decades? why now, now that it is "a thing" to accuse the next popular figure?

had these facts been as severe as claimed, surely the victims would have called the police? but no, they chose to let it all continue, fully knowing it would happen again. all because the "victims" wanted to bathe in the light of stardom. but, at the cold light of morning, they realised stardom wasn't as great as they thought, they are dissapointed, and they feel stupid. And now that everyone and their grandma is accusing people left right and center, they feel they can undo some of their stupidity and naivity.

innocent, until proven before a court.

go to the cops when you want to accuse someone. but stop using social media. i've had enough of this embarrassing shit.

• GNFNR 1

• 3 weeks later...

Lololololololololo

The MSM is in a panic cause they know that more and more people are starting to think outside the TV and they are creating script after script to bait you into a false narrative, a distraction, or another Psy op. It's pathetic and they are in a panic, they are losing control and money.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2018 at 8:35 AM, action said:

everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame, it seems.

as for myself, i'm past caring. why wait decades? why now, now that it is "a thing" to accuse the next popular figure?

had these facts been as severe as claimed, surely the victims would have called the police? but no, they chose to let it all continue, fully knowing it would happen again. all because the "victims" wanted to bathe in the light of stardom. but, at the cold light of morning, they realised stardom wasn't as great as they thought, they are dissapointed, and they feel stupid. And now that everyone and their grandma is accusing people left right and center, they feel they can undo some of their stupidity and naivity.

innocent, until proven before a court.

go to the cops when you want to accuse someone. but stop using social media. i've had enough of this embarrassing shit.

RME.

I still think one of the most in your face call outs for all the sex scandal shit is the way NBC Taday Show cleverly eluded to the coming news of Matt L during his final two segments of his enure at today show.  Must see.  Powers at be.  Wild.  Watch it.

Edited by HOOSIER GUNZ